Sixteen.

A/N: Do not read if you are sensitive to, umm, adult things xD

*Ebony's POV*

Our bodies were touching, moving with each other. I lay on top, kissing his neck and enjoying this spontaneous moment of complete rebellion.

I wasn't even thinking. The only thing I'd done with a boy is a tiny peck on the lips and that was with Alex.

But I didn't care. I didn't give a fuck any more. Slowly, I felt warm hands slip into my shirt and slide up. I froze a little.

"You want me to stop?" Alex asked, his voice low and husky. I shook my head and took my shirt off, throwing it across the room. "Fuck." Alex smirked as I began kissing him again.

His hands explored my chest, and suddenly his shirt was off. His finger poked down into my bra, and I shivered.

A hot, burning sensation burned inside me. I shuddered again, and Alex whispered in my ear. "You want it?"

Want what? I had no idea what I was feeling. Pulling me closer, Alex chuckled softly. "You do." He whispered. "You want it."

His thumb ran around the waistband of my jeans, and as it got to the front, by my stomach, I shivered. "I'm doing this with permission." He said, his voice low.

"Yeah..." I whispered as he undid the top button of my jeans. Once again, I shuddered, feeling him flick my nipple with his thumb.

A moan escaped my lips. I couldn't help it. Alex smirked, and my jeans were now on the floor.

For about an hour, I saw stars in the dark of his room. His touch. His skin. His voice.

He collapsed next to me, both of us panting. "I love you." Alex whispered. "More than anything. Even if you forgot about me, moved on and got a boyfriend, I'd still love you.

Even if you told me that you didn't want to talk to me, as long as you were happy, that would get me up in the damn morning." He smiled. "I actually fucking adore you."

"I... Love you more..." I panted.

Alex shook his head and we both stood up, getting our clothes on. "Hey, you wanna play on the PS4?" He asked. I nodded and he got the controller.

I sat on the bed, leaning against the wall. My outstretched legs were slightly open, and Alex sat in between them, lying back onto my chest. With my hand, I held his head up so he could relax completely.

His face was crinkled, showing concentration. "Fallout 4." He mumbled. I smiled and moved his long, dark hair out of his green eyes.

I watched him play, looking adoringly at his perfection. He was fucking amazing. "I think you're cool." I whispered in his ear.

"Nah. You're too cool for me." He smirked.