Chapter 41 - Mirrors

Hey Guys!

It's been way to long since I've updated this story, and I wanted to apologize. The senior year grind is pretty tough, and I haven't had much time to write.

I've been able to post 2 updates on my Sam Reinhart story, but other than that, the time just hasn't been there.

I just wanted to give you guys an update on this book, as well as my two other books that I told you guys about a few updates ago.

So starting with this story, it should all wrap up in the next 5-10 chapters. There will be a sequel, which will be out in the new year, surrounding two of the characters from this story.

As far as the 2 new stories go, one will be another hockey fanfiction called Remember Me, which surrounds Oilers' rookie Connor McDavid and his fictional relationship with the story's main female character, Megan Adams.

The other story, a baseball fanfiction called Walk-Off, is about Kris Bryant, the Cubs rookie third baseman, and his relationship with the story's main character, Jessica Delp. (His real life girlfriend, however, she is portrayed differently at the start of the story.)

So that's the big update as far as the rest of 2015 goes, as well as trying to keep up with all my other stories. I wanted to thank everyone for your patience in dealing with my sporadic update schedule, and I know I've said before that I want to get on a normal schedule, which will happen someday.

But thank you guys for all the support on all of my stories, you guys are the best!

Brooke

Taylor's POV

Jordan and I sat in the kitchen, making small talk while waiting for Ryan to come downstairs.

"So you think it's a thing again?" I asked him.

"Probably. I mean, he did a hell of a job of hiding his emotions for her for as long as he did." Jordan said. I just nodded. We heard the door open from upstairs and watched Ryan come down the stairs.

He looked at Jordan and I, both of us having stupid grins on our face.

"So?" Jordan asked him. Ryan just laughed.

"Is that a yes?" I asked Ryan, as he walked past me to the fridge.

"It's a yes." He said, smiling.

Jordan and I cheered, hi-fiving him and patting his shoulder.

"You guys have a strange obsession with this whole thing." Ryan joked, walking over to the couch.

The three of us convened in the living room, flipping on the TV, taking our off day to recharge and try and put in some hours on Playstation before having to go back to practice tomorrow.

I heard my phone vibrate over near Ryan, who picked it up.

"Uh-oh, troubles calling you." He said, turning the phone towards me, seeing Natalie's name on the caller ID.

"Just let it go to voicemail. Don't even bother." I told him. He put my phone down on the end table and let it ring until it stopped.

While they were setting up the game, my phone went off again.

"Voicemail." Ryan said, unlocking my phone.

"Woah, how do you know my passcode?" I asked him, reaching for my phone.

"I sit next to you in the locker room, and 1-2-3-4 is not that hard to figure out." He said, handing me my phone. I just shook my head.

"I should probably change it." I admitted.