Epilogue

• مهداة إلى All you crazy ass peasants out there <3

The epilogue, ladies and gents. I'm crying literally because I loved writing this book :( This chapter is dedicated to all of you out there who waited for my book to update, who were so nice and patient with me, who fell in love with a book that's poorly written

____________________________________________________________________________

Writer's p.o.v.

Today is July the first 2013. Alot has happend since the accident. Let's look back at where I left you hanging

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*Flashback*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

BANG

Utter silence.

A piercing scream followed soon.

The boys all closed their eyes, not knowing who was hit. Lauren couldn't bare to see what happend. But the scream, the scream wasn't from a guy. It was a femine, highpiched scream. The attention from the 5 fearfull characters was brought back to the door. On the ground lied an almost vulnerable Adriana holding her leg and crying out in pain. Behind her a wideyed Harry who stared at her in shock while his hand held a gun shakily. 

He dropped the gun and kicked it away, doing the same with Adriana's gun. Quickly he ran over to the boys who were tied up. He untied Niall the first who gave him the biggest brohug you could ever imagine, than ran up to his girl and held her so tight he thought he was killing her but she only returned the favour. Soon Liam and Zayn were untied to and gave Harry a group hug while letting some tears run freely. Last came Louis, who stared at his ex best friend in shock. "Hye man, I told you I have your back." Harry smiled as he untied Louis. Louis, who was touched by the rememberance of the promise they made many years ago, hugged Harry so tight and let all his tears run free as Harry did the same.

The boys called the cops to get Adriana arrested for what she did. They soon arrived and arrested Adriana while the ambulance who followed closeby was taking care of the boys. Only Niall and Lauren stayed behind a little. "Are you okay?" Niall sniffed as he watched Lauren in her fragile state. "I am now." She whispered back and kissed Niall ever so lightly it made him wonder if he was dreaming or if it really happened. After that the ambulance took Lauren away as she needed alot of treatment for the blood she lost and the bones she broke.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*Flashback Over*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

After the horrible accident Adriana was convicted for attempt of murder and was giving 25 years to life. Alot in school has changed to. Lauren and Niall have changed the school by coming out for their relationship. Harry told the police about Chelsea involvement and she was immediatly removed from London arts. Liam threw away his shyness and became one of the best singing teens of the school. Zayn finally came out for his secret passion and is now the best drawing artist in the school.

Louis, who once was a freelancer, now had his own group which existed out of all his old friends except for Harry as he was now a football jock and still kept his distance from Louis. Lauren was now the 'ruler' of the school as you might say as now all the groups mingled, no one  was afraid to be them selves.

I guess you can say in the end Lauren and Niall did change their school and their whole lives.

Lauren's p.o.v

"Hye babe? You coming the camp jam is about to start and we still need to get that present." Niall smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Ofcourse." I winked. I looked at the big campfire to see Tanisha and Louis had already settled and were cuddling into each other. Liam and Zayn were having a play fight in the grass. But Harry was no where to be seen. I sighed a little sad. Harry was a good friend of ours now but he still kept his distance as he ' was sure the boys probably still don't trust him'. That's a load of bull. He just didn't know if Louis really forgave him or if last time was just a spurr of the moment.