Chapter 19: Help me, please

Lauren's p.o.v.

I woke up onto a cold floor, my head pouding like crazy. What happend?

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*Flashback*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Get in the van NOW." Sobbing I struggeled, trying to get free. "STOP RESISTING URGH." She said annoyed and pushed me right into the car, my head hitting the other end of it. I felt a little woozy. "Shit a car." The girl cursed as she slammed the door shut. My head kept on spinning. "Shit shit shit." The girl cursed as she crawled into the forntseat and hastily started the car.

Somehow I managed to sit up straight, looking out the window I could see Louis run up my house and Zayn following closeby. Louis ran inside but Zayn turned his attention towards our car. His eyeborws furrowed, can he see me? I started struggeling against the ropes around my arms and the tape against my mouth. No use, Zayn didn't see me anymore. He was distracted by something in my house. Is this really it? Abducted and probably dead by Sunrise. Slow tears descended down my cheeks. "Cry all you want, you had this coming." The girl laughed.

After about 5 minutes she stopped onto an abandoned road. I started wriggeling, trying to get loose. Then the door flung open and the blackhaired girl appeared. "Here love, it'll help you sleep." She smirked as she showed me a cotton with unfamiliar substance on it. I wriggeled and cried but she got a hold of me easily and pushed the cotton under my nose.

I felt my body weaken. The cotton was removed and I fell to the car floor. My breath slowing down quickly as my mind drifted off. I tried to fight it but it wouldn't help. "Relax love, we'll be there soon." The voice vagily said with a smirk in her voice. My eyelids closed and I fell away as the car started again and drove somewhere far away.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*Flashback Over*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I gasped as I remembered what happend. my mouth wasn't ducktaped anymore, but my arms were still tied up. I felt new tears sting as I looked around the cold place. It looked much like an abandoned wearhouse. A small smile appeard on my lips as I thought about how cliché this was. Just like in that movie me and Niall watched on the night Poochy went out in the storm.

Just like I am right now, the girl was tied up in and unkown wearhouse. Her abductor, a creepy 40-year old dude, kept hurting her, hitting her and what not. In the movie it was quite funny, wel to me it was. But being in this position right now is one of my biggest nightmares. Just then I heard a handle turn and the clicking of high heels. Shit she's coming.

The clicking came closer and closer until it stopped right infront of the wooden door that keeps me here. It flew open and in stepped the unfamiliar girl from before. "Good morning Sunshine." She fake smiled. "Who are you?" I growled. "I'm the girl that Always lived in your shadow, everything that happened to me happened to you but worse or bigger or better." A small bell started ringing in my head. "But I've never seen you before? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU." I shouted frantically. "Oh but Lauren, you do. Think back to first grade, don't you remember?"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*Flashback to first grade*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Guys, welcome our new students. Lauren Mc Shawnfield and Adriana Lauthier." I smiled at the class who smiled warmly back. Me and Adriana already met a few minutes ago. "Okay Lauren and Adriana, you can sit in the last row with each other." The teacher smiled. "Hye lauren?" "Yeah?" Adriana doubted a little but then said it anyway. "Wanna be friends?" "Ofcourse, best friends." I smiled and hugged her.

After class Me and Adri walked through the hallway, but were stopped by a cool looking girl with a leathervest. "Hye, Lauren was it?" She smiled. "Yeah." I said shyly. "I like your clothing and you're kind of pretty, mind sitting with us at lunch?" "No not at all, come on Adri." I smiled. "Hold on, not her." The girl pointed out. "But..." The girl swung an arm around my neck. "Love don't hang around with a soon to be schoolnerd, big mistake." Being new was never easy so I followed her, leaving Adriana behind. "Yeah, the schoolnerd."