2. Get a move on, you're freaking lazy!

Well, hey guys! Here's chapter two for you! Hope you like it :) Read, vote and/or comment and Enjoy! Happy reading, folks!

                                                                                        Rupanjali.

                                   Get a move on, you're freaking lazy!

Wednesday

May 22,

5:42 pm.

Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad to the power of infinity news! Dad's returning in a week! A WEEK?! OH. MY. GOD. He just told me this in GoogleTalk. How unfair is that?!

He doesn't even bother to come online in days (four days, to be exact) and when he fiiiinally does come online, he causes an atom bomb like that to explode! Who does he think I am? Hiroshima or Nagasaki?! (Poor fellows, those people living there, I mean, those atom bombs..they caused such a lot of damage to them and here I, am, making jokes about that? I'm going bonkers!)

I've told mum the news of the hour and she's grinning smugly. How awful! She's actually quite happy that dad's coming so she wouldn't have to shout at me so much. You see, in my house, dad's the one who does all the shouting (mostly) and mum doesn't shout too much.

And that is not because she's a very non-violent/peaceful person (she can be very violent when she wants to. She's a lady of few words, you see. If she wants to hit you, she'll hit you without any previous warning. Whereas, with dad you'll get a few warnings before he actually gives you a wack.But, mum doesn't go into violent mode very often and that's a hu-uge relief.) it's just 'cause she can't shout  and that's 'cause she has some sort of problem (with her thyroid gland, I think).

She'll start shouting and then her voice will go into a phase where it's only audible to dogs(dogs can hear ultrasonic, remember?) and not to humans at all (even humans like me who have a very awesome range of hearing. I can hear car horns from five or ten yards away).

Anyhow, today was fine, I guess. I woke up to mum's usual wake-up call "Get a move on, you're freaking lazy!". Then I studied (or had to study, no choice), brushed and stuff, watched 'Franklin & Bash', ate, read the newspaper and went back upstairs to study, once again.

My life is like a machine! Instead, of enjoying my summer vacations, all I'm doing is studying and finishing my schoolwork. At times, I wish I was a domesticated cat. Or something/someone else.

Speaking of cats, since the Allergy test report came back, mum isn't letting me anywhere near mine. She's so sweet (the cat not mum, obviously) and she's not really tiny anymore but still she's pretty cute and..(God, I feel like that girl in the new Cadbury Bournville ad, I saw on YouTube yesterday. Y'know, the one who's like "Daddy, bought me a new kitten!" ). Anyhow, the doctor declared me allergic to cat dander and so, mum is doing her best to keep me away from/ quarantine the kitten.

Fortunately, I've been sneaking my cat into the house (through the window of the study) and I've been feeding her some chocolates (I obviously can't keep fish in my room, can I? It would start stinking my room up!) and she loves to eat chicken, rather than fish, anyway (she takes after me, isn't that lovely?).

Anyhow, speaking of chicken, I've got some sad news. I can't eat that, as well. Along with, coconut, eggs, mustard, bananas and some other stuff. I'm really mad 'cause of all that. The doctor's so awful ! He told me to stop eating those for six months! Ah, I'll die of starvation!