4. Writing is super easy! Not.

Hey guys! Another chapter's up. I hope you all like it. Read, vote/comment and enjoy, most importantly! Happy reading, folks!

                                                                                     Rupanjali.

                         4. Writing is super easy! Not.

May 29,

Wednesday,

5:44 pm.

God, I was super busy  for the last two days! Dad (and mum, too) made me work my butt off doing household work and studying just 'cause my workshop started from today. Their point is that with my workshop going on, I wouldn't be able to study a lot and that's why I had to yesterday and the day before.

As if, I don't study on a normal basis.

 Well, I actually agreed because they agreed to let me use the laptop for an hour and watch 'Franklin and Bash'.

Anyhow, today I woke up, watched 'Franklin and Bash' and VH1 as usual while having my breakfast.

Or rather, before having breakfast.

Mum has forbidden me from eating in the living room because more often than not, I end up scattering half the food on the floor.

It's not really my fault. I guess I'm a bit too clumsy or have butterfingers!

Mum isn't of the same opinion, sadly. She thinks I either do it deliberately (why the hell would anyone do something like that deliberately?! Crazy, crazy, crazy!) or maybe I'm dumb or something.

Anyway, I went to the workshop today. It's basically a workshop on Short Story writing and I'm enjoying it so far. I met one of the girls, Priya from last summer.

She and I were in the three week workshop and we had a great time.

Well, she wasn't in my groups at first but then our teacher put her in my group and we hit it off a bit later. Actually, she's extremely introverted and shy and feels very intimated by the domineering type. I wasn't like that so we hit it off.

Anyhow, I borrowed 'How Not To Live Your Life:Series One' and 'Blackadder 2' from the library and a book on Criminology.

Why would a fourteen year old like me want to read a book on Criminology, you might ask?

Well, I have a habit of reading non-fiction but the truth is, after watching 'Criminal Minds', I am madly interested in reading up on Criminal Psychology. I'm interested in Psychology, so I thought, why not give Criminal Psychology a try?

I'm also crazy about Particle Physics, Psychology (as I've mentioned before), Classical Literature, Poetry (of all kinds), Chemistry, Genetics, Mythology, C (the computer language and not the letter, okay?) and learning languages (not the computer kind).

I seem super weird and unusual now, don't I?

That's me, I guess.

6:12 pm.

There used to be a time when I used to hate rock (music, not the igneous/sedimentary/metamorphic type!), y'know.

But, all that has taken a complete 360 degree turn now 'cause I'm absolutely in love with rock!

10:37 pm.

I wouldn't have said this before (like a year or even a month or so ago) but I really like Radiohead! And Nirvana too!