"Exactly, it would've been bad for both of us. So, whatever is going on have to stop before something happens or someone finds out."

"Right, well I should be going or I'll be late for my day with Four."

"Why are you spending your day with Four?"

"He asked me and I said yes. Bye Eric." And I walked away before he had time to say something.

Eric POV

I watched her walk away, the times I'd spent with her had left me crave her even more. I told her we couldn't continue whatever was going on between us, but that was not what I really wanted. I wanted to do more than just kiss her, I wanted to claim her as mine and never letting her go. She was not like other women I've been with, no she was different and I didn't  want to lose her. I started to wonder if she was a virgin, as the thought of her with someone else made my insides boil. Her close relationship with Four irritated me. I had no idea why they seemed so close, but they clearly had history somehow?

She asked me if I was jealous of that Amity kid and maybe I was. How couldn't I be? He had his arm around her. He clearly liked her and not just in a friendly kind of way, but I didn't think it was mutual or she wouldn't have made out with me. She was just as much aroused as I was. I smiled to myself thinking of what happened the other night and what could have happened if we weren't interrupted.

I was too caught up in my own thoughts, I barely heard someone clear their throat beside me. I turned around and was greeted by a big muscular guy, around my height and a scar by is right eye. I would have taken him for a Dauntless if it wasn't for the clothes, black and white. Candor.

"Excuse me, do you by any chance know where my daughter is? I can't find her." He had a deep voice, no surprise there.

"Who is your daughter?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Candice." That caught my attention. Was that Candice's father? I never would have thought.

"She said you weren't coming."

"Oh, well. I wasn't at first, but she is my only daughter after all."

"Well, she was here a couple of minutes ago, I'll take you to her."

"No need, just point the way and I'll find her. I'm sure you have other things to do then help parents find their children." He was right, if it was someone else I wouldn't even have offered to help, but since it was her I did.

"It's pretty hard to find the way around here, it would go quicker if I take you."

"I appreciate your offer, but I rather find her on my own. It will be a surprise for her. So, if you just point the way then I'll be on my way."

"She walked off that way." I pointed towards the way Candice had walked off to a couple of minutes ago.

"Thank you young man." I nodded and he walked off.

Four POV

I had left work earlier to spend the day with Candice, after all it was family day and I considered her my family, my sister. I had made plans with her that morning, we were going to make dinner and then just have a nice quiet night together catching up. Even though I knew about her year with Michael, I hadn't told her yet about my initiation last year, and I knew she wanted to know about it.

When I left the control room, I directly went to the grocery store to buy some ingredients for the dinner before I went home to wait for Candice. When I got home I put all the groceries in the fridge and then cleaned up a bit while I waited for Candice to show up.

When she didn't show up after about ten minutes I started to wonder, I told her the time and yet she hadn't showed. I decided to go out and look for her because if there was something I knew about Candice, it was that she was always on time. I walked my way over to the pit and saw Eric standing on the bridge, looking over everyone.