"Ok folks this area is closed for the day. Come back soon." We hid behind the near garbage bins since he knew our faces. The girls gave the signal to tell us he had gone to his office. We ran inside.

"Get the diamond and suction cups." I went inside my bag and gave it to Daniel. Brooke was in a glass case so the best way I could think of getting her out with a clean get away was with a diamond.

"Put this cups on the glass so I could make the hole." I pressed it on the glass. He made a hole big enough for Brooke to get out.

"Brooke? Can you hear me?" She was sleeping.

"I'll make the hole bigger." After the hole was widened I went inside and grabbed her.

"Let's go."

"The other's..." Brooke whispered only two words.

"Brooke we can't."

"Please. They've been here long than me." I had to do what's right even though there was hardly any time to escape. 

"Can you open cage's?"

"I have this portable blow torch." 

"Do it." Daniel melted all the locks and most of them could talk. Some told us thank you and left. Others couldn't believe they we're out.

"Guys let's go." I carried Brooke and we ran out. Chris had the doors open for us just to jump in. 

"Brooke?"

"Evan she needs to sleep. She's been gone for two months." I let her sleep. She was finally back in my arms.

The Next Day

Daniel took off the collar on Brooke's neck so they wouldn't electrocute her.

"She still sleeping?" Sarina came over to take care of her.

"Yeah. She's doing fine though. But don't wake her up because she'll go crazy."

"Ok."

"Listen Evan tell her the truth when she wakes up."

"What?? But she'll ..."

"Just do it because she'll be even more pissed if you don't tell her now." She walked outside of the room because Brooke was waking up.

"Evan?" It was time.

"Brooke, I've never told you about my parents so here it goes. My parents were the heads of this pack. They met when my dad was in the woods doing a run around the area. He found my mom sleeping in a tree. He howled for her to wake up. Then he took her home and introduced her as the luna. They deeply feel in love. My mom had me, then she had Ramona. But the doctor said it's best if she didn't have any more child because she had sea sections with us. My mom didn't want to listen. See tried to have another child but their were complications. My mom still wanted to go through with it. So when the baby came she died in labour. I know your wondering what happened to my dad. Well he got angry and blamed it on the rogues. So he went on a suicide mission to kill the nearest rogue camp site. But they over powered him and he was killed."

"But why are you telling me this now?" 

"Because..."

"Does this have to do something with my parents???" She started to scream.

"What happened!!!!! Are the hurt ??"

"They died in an explosion."

"NOOOOOOO. This can't be happening and  things were starting to look up." Tears started to stream down here face. I looked outside to see that it was raining.

"It just didn't have to happen like this. Why? Why after I get out of misery I enter a new one? Am I cursed?" I held her.

"I have you and you have me." 

"But I just can't take it. This isn't fear." I kissed her hot forehead. 

"I'll protect you Brooke don't worry." She had cried herself back to sleep. The girls walked in.

"Comfort her. Se may have to go under suicide watch just in case if she pulles anything."

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys next chapter is coming out on Tuesday

It's gonna be a special about Ramona and Daniel.

Tell me if you liked this chapter in a comment a vote. And fan if you think it was just that good.

Song of the chapter is

Get it Over With- Rihanna