"You rogues... Well do you at least know where she could be?" He shook his head.

"I'll take him away and ask hi, some more questions." I realized Ramona was still there.

"I wanted to ask you to go to this exotic zoo with me because enough seem like you have been stressed out a lot lately, so I thought maybe I could bring back some fun into your life." I thought maybe I could us a little brake, but Brooke was on the line.

"Listen if you come I'll ask her brother to track her down. Ok?"

"So when are we going?" Her face lit up like a fire on a candle.

"Tomorrow at ten." I hadn't seen her this happy since our Mom told her she was gonna be a big sister.

Brooke's POV

I looked to see that I was in a mansion somewhere in the forest. I tried to look at the mans face but my hair was in the ways.

"Get on bed." Was I gonna have sex with him?

"Brooke what are you doing? Your parents would be so disappointed if they found out you were doing this." I never told him my name and my name wasn't said at the auction.

I finally looked at him. I know him.

"Daniel? I thought you died with the pack?" Daniel and I were best friends ever since we were small.

Flash back.

"Now Brooke be a good girl at school ok?"

"Yes ma'am." It was my first day of grade one. I was a little clumsy.

I was running to get to my classroom to pick a seat by this window. I ran so fast I didn't see the rock by the door so I fell on my face, hard.

I burst into tears. Mommy wasn't there to tell I was alright. I felt someone help me up and brush the dirty off my legs.

"Hey don't cry, I've gotten worst falls. See on my leg I fell down the stairs in my house." The cut was really big.

"Hi my name is Daniel."

I wiped away the tears and told him my name.

Ever since then Daniel was like my guardian angel. He always looked over me. He was the big brother I never had. He made me laugh when I was about to cry. I thought he died with the pack.

"I tried to fight but I realized we were going to lose so I ran away. But why were you in an auction house?"

"I was kidnapped and taken in for display and this guy decided to use me for nights at an auction house. But why were you there?"

"I help free girls who get captured." Something was going on because some how I could tell he was ling.

"Wow! What's wrong with your eyes?"

"You're ling about how you rescue girls." He bit his lip.

"Ok, I have sex with some of them because I still haven't found my mate but some girls are really slutty and I cave in." He was telling the truth this time.

"But I thought Alex was your mate?"

"I lied about that she was a she-wolf who lost her mate. So we made a deal to pretend to be each others mate. But she died. I guess that's a sign from the moon goddess that she's out there and I just have to find her."

"Do't worry Daniel you'll find her soon." I hugged him.

"I have to take you back."

"Why???!! That's the worst thing you could do."

"They heard our conversation with that collar of yours. All the others did have one with a mic in it." I forgot about it. I didn't want Daniel to get killed.

"I'll walk by myself because if they find you they will surely kill you." He nodded his head and lead me to the door.

"Someone will get you don't worry." I hugged him goodbye and tried to find my way to the zoo. 

I was just walking around. I still didn't know the towns streets clearly. But I heard a truck coming my way. It was the zoo keeper and his partner. He got out and put me inside of a cage in the back of the truck. 

"How dumb do you think we are?? You tried to runaway but we caught you!" I laid down and went to sleep. I was extremely tired.

"Wake up because it's already day and the zoo opens in a few hours." I ignored him and continued to sleep. He used the collar and electrocuted me. I felt tears slowly roll down my eyes. I miss Evan and Sarina and Bruno and Mom and Dad and Ramona and Rhandi.

Why did this have to happen to me?

_____________________________________________________________.________________

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter.

Sorry for the long wait. I had two weeks straight of exams -_-

Well summer is almost offically here!

Well school is over but I think summer begins on the summer solcitice =(June 21st)

Ok here's the song of this chapter.

Kot... Nope never mind that song is a little too wild for you guys.

C'mon- KeSha