⓱Fangirl/boy Column✹

Fangirl/boy Column

By: Darkminx

Yusei Fudo:

Wecolme to the fangirl/boy Column of the magazine!!!

First off all the characters have both good and bad qualities however this column is not like the Character of the month column where we learn about a character and their story, this column is about how a character is appealing in a more 'romantic interest' and 'realistic' type of away.

First off Yusei Fudo- hot, hands down. I don't care what anyone else thinks. If there was a real Yusei Fudo I'd knock a girl down to get to the that, straight up. All the main characters for yu-gi-oh series have attractive qualities. Yusei is the only one really steered towards the older fangirls/boys. He's not some kid in high school he is apart of the 'real' world. The struggles of adulthood.

He has to fight for his place in the world working from the other side- most of the others start out in the middle and they are high schoolers!!! Please guys, what's more attractive than someone that has their own ride, home, and job. Then you add the ambition to succeed on top of that. Now that is attractive! Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a partner like that in the real world!!! Embarrassingly lack there of!

True, Yugi gets famous and wins the love of the world-ish. But if you look at it- realistically. He's kind of like Johnny Depp- you know you want him but for an everyday person you know that's not gonna happen- not in a long shot.

Yusei is a more realistic guy- there are way more Yuseis in the world than Yugi's. He is a 'real' man. You know he has some muscles because he works on his own motorcycle. Think guys a man that's good with his hands. Hint-hint, wink-wink, and nudge-nudge. You get me? Speaking of the motorcycle- forget about dueling on motorcycles for a second, and focus on the bike itself. That is hot! It gives him a roughish edge that is already enhanced by the fact that he did time. Makes him look tougher - then you add that he came from the rough side of town.

So he is layered roughish hot goodness. A man with an edge and story are a lot more interesting then the school punching bag going gothic. Yes I'm talking about Yugi. No offense to Goths been there done that respect but it's not 'me'. I do own a motorcycle though so a guy that can ride or die is something on a totally different level.

God and his struggle is so 'real' and the way he overcomes and deals with his past and looks to future is just inspiring- he's a real man the kind where you just want to rub his shoulders when he gets home cause you know he has hustled so hard for you but more importantly himself.

Someone that can't stand for their own beliefs and take charge in their own lives is so unattractive.

So he has personality and certain realism that none of the others have to me. Just picturing those dark blue eyes, dark hair spiked short with blonde streaks in it tan skin covering those lean and tight muscles. The real ones not ones for show that body builders have. Leather, sweat, oil becoming his natural scent- cause you know if the yugioh series wasn't about a card game he would so be a mechanic. The motorcycle, sighs, riding with the wind through your hair the heat, smell, and vibration from the engine. You're not confined, you're free and the excitement of the added risk. When you get into a car no one has the mind set that they are risking their lives anymore- which we are. One wrong move and you're dead. A motorcycle gives you that bit of danger and uncertainty that makes you feel more human-

Crap I'm getting off subject, sorry, I just thought of riding...well it's called riding 'B**ch' when you sit on the 'backseat' of a motorcycle. Don't know if I can say that word but that is that correct term. Anywho, I just thought of riding with Yusei down a beach road, the salty smell in the air one hand on the seat the other on his leather clad shoulder.... and I'm about to get off track again taking you into my fantasy's is not my style of doing this.

End of story- Yusei is fine~ and needs to get more spotlight for the fine piece of man he is. He's got the looks, smarts, story, and drive that every man should have. Be you, not boring. He just relates so much more to those of us in our 20's that hustle each and everyday to be the best that we can be despite the judgment and opinions of those around us. We're not good guys - but people. That's who Yusei is, a person.