⓷Character of the Month❂

My Character of the Month for the official first issue of the YGO-Magazine is. . .

Yami Yugi!

He's always calm, collected, and also caring. True, he wasn't always like that, you know, since he was kind of. . . psycho back in season zero. Okay, maybe not kind of. But, he had good reasons! He was protecting his friends! And if that's not a good enough reason then I don't wanna know what is!!

Anyways, thankfully, he mellowed out, thanks to Yugi. But, I just adore how he can be so calm during a duel. Whether it's a duel against a novice or even if the fate of the world is in his hands. He always thinks about his friends and helps them whenever he can. But, in all seriousness, I absolutely love how much he cares for Yugi. Ever since the beginning, he's been solely loyal to Yugi, shaping him into a very formidable duelist over the years. In conclusion, Yami Yugi is a very extraordinary person. He cares about each and every one of his friends. He treats all of his duels very seriously even if he is dueling a novice. If the fate of the world depends on a single duel he's still as cool as a cucumber. Basically, Yami is just a spectacular character. Inside and out.