⓾Undiscovered Gems✧

Hello! Welcome to this month's and the first Undiscovered Gems article for YGO-Magazine done by yours truly, Rocklee_Toshiro1993. For this month I only have two gems for you guys to check out.

..............................................................................................

Title: Atlas to the Heart by: camteen17

Summary: NA

This story is a Kingcrabshipping story. For those who don't know this shipping it's Jack Atlas x Yusei Fudo. The story starts off with Yusei waking up and made the decision to make breakfast for Jack and himself, a cup of coffee and some ramen. While taking their meal up to their room to a sleeping Jack, Yusei trips over one of Jack's shoes on the stares. Causing him to fall and spill the coffee and ramen all over himself. Breaking a rib, spraining his wrist and twisting his ankle. All the noise woke Jack up but he showed no concern for Yusei. (He didn't know what happened. He was just tired). Feeling that Jack doesn't appreciate what he does for him Yusei decides to take a walk, when something happens.

I don't want to give too much away, so I leave it all up to you guys to go check this story out.

For my personal notes about this story I found it to be a really cute story thus far. I personally really like this pairing for the 5Ds universe. If you're a fan of Knigcrabshipping I think you'll like this story. There are a few spelling mistakes, but hey, who hasn't had some of those.

7 Part Story
03 Reads
38 Votes
7 Comments
First Published April 2, 2015
Last Updated 2 Months ago

.

Title: Yu-Gi-Oh! DS by chaosablivion

Summary:

X-OVA, a new way of Dueling has been born! Watch as your monsters become the front and clamor the stage with both strength and elegance. This is Dueling for the Dimensions. Raise your Duel Disks and prepare yourselves. This is the pinacle of Dueling. Ready? DUEL!

From what I've read so far this story is well written. Very descriptive. It's an AU made by the author. If you like a story with a new way of summoning and new types of monsters, then I recommend this story to you readers.

3 Parts
124 reads
3 Votes
1 Comment
First Published: June 11, 2015
Last Updated 18 days Ago