Superfruit (Surprisingly) Helps

Stuck at home, with nothing to do.

I literally woke up to my back hurting. I took the medicine the doctor prescribed me. It helped a little bit, but I still felt tingling near my bullet wound. As I was braiding my hair- seeing how it grew long enough to braid- I got a call. I put my braid to the side and picked up my phone. It was Home Boy, or Terrance.

His name does not suit him at all; no wonder he gave himself the nickname of Home Boy.

I answered it, and he sounded pretty excited.

"Yo, Coora!" he shouted, as soon as I accepted, "Guess what I found out!"

"What did you find out, this time?" I asked, sort of tired.

"Sheesh, you sound pretty outta energy. But, on with what I was going to say, I found out that..... drum roll please!"

I tapped my two fingers close to the speakers for the extra effect.

"Ha! I found out that you CAN visit!"

I stopped tapping my fingers. I could see the others dance. I could talk more to Julia, and I could probably help with the slower movements. Maybe.

"Th-that's awesome!" I shouted with excitement, "Oh my God, now I can't wait!"

"Heh, It would be awesome to see you again. Everyone keeps talking about how awesome you were at dancing."

"They do?" I asked, shocked, "I thought that I was never liked at all!"

"Psh, they were all jealous of your skills!" he joked.

"Ha ha! My skills of pro dancing!"

"Ha ha ha ha! My gosh, it's so awesome to talk to you."

I heard footstep in the call, and I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, Home Boy," It was Nigel, "You talkin' to your girlfriend, Coora?"

"Nye, she's not my girlfriend!" he snapped.

"Heh, heh, sure. Anyways, Coora, Home Boy's gotta go. Nice knowing that you'll be visiting."

"Same to you, Nigel. See ya later."

"Bye Coora."

I closed my phone and decided to go on my laptop. I haven't been on it in a while. When I turned it on, the lock screen thing went in a circle over and over again. When I put in the password, the empty desktop showed a pretty sunset as the background.

I remember going online and copying the image to make it my wallpaper background. I always felt a wave of relaxation wash over me. Even now.

I decided to go on YouTube and search up one of my favorite Youtubers. Superfruit. I swear, I haven't watched them in forever, but they're so awesome and funny. One of the first things that popped up, for the search options, was the photo booth challenge. I decided to click on the photo booth one, and I picked the second one.

Mitch and Scott came up, and a smile was already forming on my face. Their faces turning in all sorts of directions and the voices they were making made me laugh so hard. I don't think I've laughed this hard since I was younger.

I decided to comment down in the comments, and the first comment I see was the user, JuliJulius.

"If that's you, Julia," I said to the screen, "It's nice to see you."

I put my comment down and watched the rest of the video.

Making me laugh the entire time.