Decision (46)

NOTE: If y'all thought you'd find out who was behind the door in this chapter y'all were wrong lmaoo like I said before you'll only find out about the mysterious encounters when the "drama" happens. Mystery mystery :P This chapter is soft, the calm before the storm lol BUT OMG WE HAVE VERONICA AND LUCY IN THIS CHAPTER (fetus Vercy in the pic) MY VERCY HEART (enjoy the video Vercy shippers)*heart eye emoji* (and little reminder: not everything is as it appears)

-----

Camila Pov

I went through all the reports that morning. And not even a sign of Lauren. That was already really bothering me. I saw how upset she was with me last night, but I simply couldn't do it differently. Being in a fight with her equaled my day as being fucking shitty. The atmosphere was heavy, the time passed by slowly. And nothing seemed to be funny. What bothered me the most was the fact that she hadn't shown up yet, because seeing her walking from one side to the other even with her evident bad mood, it comforted me because I knew that she was there, even if angry.

-God, you look terrible. - Normani said making a caress on my arm.

I sighed heavily and stared at the gorgeous dark-skinned woman that was sitting next to me.

-That's because Lauren didn't show up today. - Dinah spoke as she cut her steak in the small plate.

It was lunch time already, we were gathered in the bistro where we always ate lunch. From there we could see the huge building of Jauregui's Industry in front of us.

-She really is pretty mad, huh?

-She probably doesn't even want to look at my face, only that explains why she hasn't shown up till now. - I spoke sadly.

-Don't stay like this, Mila. Soon you two will be fine. - Ally spoke in a serene way, and I just lowered my head on the table.

-I don't know, you should have heard her voice, Ally, pure anger.

-Nothing that you can't solve with some fondling. - the smaller one said with a smile.

-Or a good night of wild sex! - Dinah exclaimed.

-Dear God, I'll send someone to bless you, Hansen, and push away the sexual spirit that surrounds you.

Allyson spoke extremely serious which made me laugh. Those two were always in this clash of the divine and the carnal. They would make a good comedy.

-Girls! We are in public.

-It's not me, Mila. It's Dinah who doesn't quiet down.

-Alfredo can handle all of this? - Normani asked laughing.

-Yes he can. I think I found the right guy. - the taller one spoke calmly with a broad smile.

We practically did a chorus with an extensive "Awww".

-You make a lovely couple! - Ally said.

-I totally agree.

-Ahh girls, I need a boyfriend. I can't be the only single of the group. - Normani said as she shook her head in a tedious way.

-Soon Mila will keep you company in that department.

-Dinah! - Ally exclaimed.

-What? If she doesn't open her eyes she will lose the almighty.

I huffed angrily, but not because Dinah said that and yes because I knew that she was right. I stayed quiet and just drank the rest of the orange juice in my glass. The movement in the avenue was weak, I lost myself watching two girls holding hands with wide smiles. I stopped to think about how it would be if I had known Lauren in my teenage years. From what I knew she loved to party and I? I was always too quiet. Typical, right? Our portraits didn't do justice to who we were nowadays.