Negotiations (34)

Pov Camila

Why does life have the pleasure of changing constantly? When you think in getting used to a situation, it changes completely when we least expect. Leaving our world hopelessly trashed. On a day Lauren distilled hatred and rancor, and now she was simply lying in my bed in a deep sleep.

She's crazy...

I shook my head and smiled as I stared at her serene expression as she slept. I combed through her dark locks in a soothing caress, feeling the woman sigh comfortably.

-Where was I with my head when I got involved with you?

I whispered to Lauren that didn't even heard. I slid my thumb over the soft skin of her face, admiring how beautiful she could be even sleeping. Surely Lauren Jauregui was one of the most beautiful works of art ever made.

"You are being so stupid, Camila."

I told myself in thought. But it was in vain, I couldn't diminish the frequency of what I felt for that woman, it was mind-blowing how at every instant she gained another little piece of me. Could this be normal? If it was normal, I couldn't say. I simply felt.

I felt a need to be close, to feel her with me, to hear her voice, to receive her piercing gaze and her tender kiss. Liking Lauren was like an endless maze, you could never know how to stop. A kind of frenzy of feelings. I was lost, destiny decided to unite two people that probably would never work out, or they could work out. I smiled and continued with the caresses when she slowly shifted, snuggling into my arms in search of heat. In the moment her body glued to mine I stopped with the caresses, receiving an almost unconscious complaint.

-No, don't stop... - she whispered sleepily, making me smile.

-I thought you were sleeping.

Lauren smiled weakly, sighing heavily.

-If I stay awake you stop.

I bit my lip and smiled. Her drunkenness left her sweet and mushy, showing a fully surrendered Lauren. Very different from what I was used to.

-I'll stop.

-Then I'm already going to sleep, Camz. Just continue...

Lauren whispered bringing her body impossibly closer to mine, putting her face in the crook of my neck. It didn't take long to feel her lips touching my skin in a calm kiss. I closed my eyes feeling her hand roam my stomach in a caress with a hint of mischievousness.

-Lauren...

-Shhh, be quiet, Camz. It's just fondling.

She whispered going up with her hand up to my breast, above the fabric of the clothes I was wearing. She stayed with her hand still for a few instants, until she slowly began to massage.

-You are drunk. Stop.

She smiled and bit her lip.

-Just a little bit. Let me continue, you love my caresses.

I squinted my eyes in her direction and smiled, which gave her more incentive to continue with her caresses. Lauren snaked her hands inside the sweatshirt I was wearing, sliding her fingers along the full extent of my stomach calmly as her lips slid smoothly on my neck, making my body ask for more.

-Why can't you stay still?

-I can't stay still when there's a woman like you next to me, Camila.

Her voice tone was already different, she whispered huskily in my ear.

-Of course you can...

I bit my lip when I felt her fingers pressing my breasts in a delightful way, God. Lauren was a sweet mixture of aggressiveness and delicacy. With the palm of her hand she started to squeeze more while her tongue moved frantically on my neck. Sending too fast information to my center that was starting to get wet.