I walked in front of the house that Hyura was living, hoping thet the miads were doing their work perfectlyand hoping that Hyura felt comfortable living with few people in the house together with her. As I was looking at the house, the door was slowly opened. Hyura was talking to one of the maid while walking out from the house. Luckily she didn't see me. With an evil smile, I took out my phone to text her. "Yah! I'll come to your house tomorrow, don't forget to send me the location." Isent that to her and saw her taking out her phone.

"Why?" She replied. A word only? That was so mean. "For the project, and because I miss my wife." I replied. I saw her rolling her eyes after she looked through her phone. I was laughing as that was the reaction that I wanted to see from her. "Whatever. After school okay." She replied. "Okay, bye. Take care, nerd!" I sent the last text from me before receiving a reply from her. "You too, gay boy." I laughed after seeing her text. She must been imagining the moment me and Namjoon Hyung exchanged winks to each other.

Hyura's pov

That evening, I was spending my time with Jin Oppa as we promised. He asked me to hang out with him as he wanted me to stay happy and to forget everything that hurt me. We went to a mall near to my house as I promised to bring him to the most popular restaurant there. It wasn't that popular but they served good foods. "He always text me, oppa." I said while both of us were walking together. Jin Oppa looked at me right after I said that. I swear to god, his face was very funny. "Who? Jimin?" He asked while making funny faces. I laughed as I saw his funny faces. He knew what exactly can made me laugh like that. I nodded my head. "He cares about you, that's why." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked faster as I heard his answer.

We were both still walking and found a merchandise shop selling Kpop stuffs. I looked at Jin Oppa as he was BTS's member and he might be attacked by his fans. But he decided to go an acted normal. "Yah Hyura! You can run if you want, because I'm going to sing here." Jin said. He wanted to surprise his fans with singing and walking; approaching them. He started to walk closer to them and sang their group's song titled Coffee. I've heard the song before that, and what I can conclude, the song was soft and sweet.

"Baby baby geudaeneun

Caramel macchiato

Yeojeonhi nae ipgaen geuda

Hyanggi dalkomhae

Baby... baby tonight"

The fans were covering their faces as their faces were heating up. I wasn't a fan, but his voice made me blushed as it was so damn nice! He was busy talking and interacting with his fans while I was still standing there behind his back. "Are you here alone? Where's the other members?" They asked Jin Oppa as he was just there without the rest of BTS's members. "They aren't joining me, why don't you like it to see me alone?" He asked and pouted as he wanted to tease them.They were making noises as they wanted to deny what Jin Oppa was saying. It was so obvious that as a fan, they should've loved all of the members. It was okay to have a bias but they won't be called a group if they were alone.

They waved their hands to each other as Jin Oppa had to send me home and he had something else to handle. So both of us walked away. They must've thought that I am the company's staff as we never announced anything to the fans. "Did you know that they asked me who are you?" Jin oppa said as we were heading to his car at the parking lot. "Then what did you say?" I asked him immediately. He was laughing before telling me what he just said. "I almost told them about you. But I just said that you're my friend." He said.