Secretly at the gym

It was exactly one week later, and niall had already lost some weight, ok, not much but he knew that it was going to take time, he had also been going to the gym every day for hours on end pretending he was out and had already eating by the time he got back and so far the other four had bought in to niall's lies.

Niall woke up to the sound of his alarm, hurriedly niall grabbed his gym things and headed out to the gym leaving a quick note to the boys telling them he'd be back later and will have already eating when he comes back.

The boys woke up a couple of hours later,Liam had went to wake up the Irish boy only to find he was out, he had begun to feel slightly concerned as had the others that was was until zayn spotted the note on the table, stating niall would be back later.

The boys were sat at the table eating when Liam began to wonder when the last time they had really had any quality time with niall, "Has anyone notice how distant niall has been?" Liam asked, the boys looked up and starred for a moment and Liam had thought he had just imagined it until Harry spoke up "Yeah he doesn't seem himself..." Harry added, Louis made a noise of agreement before continuing to eat, "Probably nothing, so dont worry" zayn concluded.

The boys were watching some movie when zayn glanced at his watch realising it was getting late and niall had yet to arrive, "...I wonder what's taking Nialler so long?" Zayn muttered, more to himself really but the others heard "yeah he's been gone for a while" Louis added rising from the seat along with Liam, before they could do anything they heard the door close.

The four boys rushed to see niall, "Where have you been?" Zayn asked, "We were getting worried" Liam" added, niall hadn't eating anything and he was beginning to feel the affects, "I was meeting some friends" niall lied, the boys just starred not convinced, Harry just nodded, well he now knew for sure he was talking Bullshit, he didn't have any friends local, not really, certainly not the type he'd spend all day with.

Niall sat down on the couch, the boys all beside him "So, which one?" Zayn asked, niall just starred "Which what?" Niall asked confused, "Friend" Harry added, niall just starred "Huh?" "Friend? You know the one you spent all day with" Liam said not believing nialls excuse, specially seen as niall didn't even know what they were on about "Yes!...Friend uh you know the one with...black hair?" Niall said stupidly, Liam crossed his arms "Where were you today, Niall?"

Niall just starred "Out", Harry rolled his eyes "Yes we gathered that" "But where, and why are you back so late?" Zayn asked, niall inwardly cursed himself for being so stupid "It doesn't matter!" Niall said angrily and gently clutched his head as he began to feel dizzy, "You ok" Louis asked gently tapping the blondes shoulder, "Nialler what is it, do you feel sick?" Liam said concern evident in his voice as the others looked worriedly at niall, Niall shook his head "No I'm good" niall said weakly, "Are you sure?" Zayn asked gently rubbing circles on niall's back "of Course" niall muttered, "Have you eaten?" Harry asked, niall was just about to say yes before zayn cut across him "No, I don't think he has" zayn replied, Harry nodded and went off to make niall something, "What! I have" niall just about yelled, Louis just starred "Oh well that doesn't matter, not like it's stopped you before" he said not intentionally being rude he was just saying, niall starred "Well it has tonight! I'm not hungry I'm going to bed" niall yelled as he ran away from the couch "Ni..what did I say?" Louis said confused, "Nialler babe come back!" Zayn yelled "Niall!" Liam tried, but nothing, Niall ignored them and collapsed on to his bed in sobs, niall grabbed his phone and a sadistic smile etched his face as he read through the first tweet "Niall is a worthless fat son of a bitch!" Niall continued to read through the tweets agreeing with every insult thrown his way, he was disgusting, but that was going to change.