Blackout

To say Niall didn't expect it would be an understatement, but he wasn't all that surprised really, It was bound to happen after all, he had just hoped it would be in the safety of his room, Not in front of all the boys at a god damn rehearsal.

It had been a pretty quiet morning, he had woken up to his alarm blaring through the room before he hurriedly got dressed and washed, he thinks he heard a faint "come eat before we go" at  the door but then he could be wrong because according to Louis,  Niall was a fat ass  and niall had gathered from that he wasn't much company to sit around either, so he sat on his bed and didn't leave his room until they had to leave.

On the ride to rehearsals Niall sat at the far end with his head on the window with a pair of ear phones in even though no music was actually playing nor were they actually connected to anything.

Niall watched as the cars went by, until he felt four pairs of eyes on him aswell as the conversation going on between the other four boys.

"Is he alright" Liam muttered.

"He seems upset, is he ignoring us" Harry, Niall almost felt like like laughing because it was pretty damn obvious he was ignoring them, but was he or was it the other way around?

"Niall"  Louis called out, gently tapping Niall's shoulder.

Niall didn't reply, but he didn't expect Louis to pull the ear phones out of his ears and of course being that niall hadn't actually connected them to anything meaning the wire at the end fell out of his pocket revealing he was a liar as well as a fat ass. 

Niall had expected the boys to ask him about why he was pretending  to listen to music, but they didn't , Louis just gently wrapped his arms around him, before whispering  "im sorry about yesterday", Niall muttered a quick "I already forgot", and the rest of the ride was silent.

It was at rehearsals when things took a turn for the worse, Niall just couldn't focus, his entire body was shaking and he had no energy whatsoever, he didn't think anything of it at first because he was used to the constant headaches and dizziness which basically went hand in hand with his lack of eating, in order to loose weight he would go through anything he just needed to be perfect . But something about today just didn't feel right,  he couldn't quite pin it, But he had a feeling  something was about to go terribly wrong.

The boys of course noticed Niall's behaviour almost instantly, Liam watched as Niall struggled with almost every concept given, the routine which the four boys had almost instantly picked up on proved to be a real struggle for the small blonde.

Louis picked up on Niall's lack of energy, the blonde wasn't laughing around the place or smiling, Niall had always been the care free one, the one who seemed to have this unknown energy even at ungodly times, it was just who he was, but recently Niall hadn't been himself and Louis was starting to worry.

Harry of course noticed how quiet Niall was, Niall had always been a talker, he could talk for hours about the most bizarre things, recently though Niall had been awfully quiet he barley talked at all some days.

Zayn picked up on the fact Niall had been pretty distant recently, whenever he would try to wrap him up in a hug Niall would tense or move away completely, Over the past couple of weeks, Niall had managed to distance himself completely from the boys, Zayn couldn't help but worry that maybe there was something going on, Not only was it the fact that Niall wasn't talking much he was also never one to share his problems he would attempt to deal with them himself which tended to make things much worse.

Niall continued attempting to focus on the words which they were saying but words had long since turned to jumble, he was struggling to remain steady on his own legs as he felt them shake but his legs had long since turned to mush, everything was spinning the ground long since disappeared, all of a sudden he couldn't breathe, Niall reached out to the closest thing to steady himself, what the fuck is going on?

Liam who was stood beside Niall, felt a sudden tug at is sleeve "Niall, what do you-" liam stopped as he noticed the the state niall was in, "Niall! what happened? are you ok? " Liam asked panic evident in his voice, instantly grabbing hold on to niall's arm, in an attempt to keep him up.

"Boys! come help me its niall! something's wrong" Liam yelled frantically.

"What! what do you mean-! Niall, what's wrong? are you ok, Liam what the fucks wrong with him!"  Harry yelled as he frantically hurried his way over. 

"Niall!? come on talk to me, buddy"

"Niall! Shit! fuck, just breathe"

"Niall, Niall!"

"NIALL!!"

Niall felt himself crashing to the floor, despite their attempts to hold him up, Niall hit the floor and suddenly everything went,

Black.

A/N: Im sorry if the passing out bit wasn't very well written!

Thanks for reading!, ill update again as soon as I can, hope you enjoyed it!  :)