I'm fine

Niall woke up the following morning, sitting up he wiped the sleep from his eyes before stumbling towards the mirror, Niall cringed at the pale, fat, blonde starring back at him, Niall began pinching at the skin on his body "Disgusting!" Niall spat before he hurriedly made his way to the bathroom to get showered and ready, stepping out of the ice cold shower, Yes, ice cold,he had read the other night that taking cold showers and baths did something to help those who were loosing weight, however stupid It may sound he was up for anything, he needed to be perfect and he wasn't particularly fussy over what it was, as long as it worked then there was no time for being fastidious.

Niall was broken from his daily routine when a sudden knock sounded on the door, niall hurriedly pulled on his extra large hoodie as well as his pants before slowly making his way to the door, Niall knew it was one of the boys but he hadn't expected it to be Louis, not that it was completely rare it was just after last night's events niall had not expected Louis to come and ask for a "quick chat" let alone ever look in the same direction as the blonde, he was a fat worthless piece of shit.

Niall began fidgeting with the hem of his hoodie as Louis walked to the room planting himself on the bed and tapping the space beside him indicating niall to join him, Niall almost burst out laughing or was it tears, he couldn't determine, how could Louis want him to sit there, was he trying to highlight the fact further, niall didn't need reminded he knew he was fat-"Niall!" Louis' voice interrupted, Niall starred at the floor awkwardly "Yeah?" Niall mumbled, Louis frowned "You alright?" Louis asked cautiously, not wanting to upset niall in any way shape or form last night was an accident, he didn't exactly know what be had said but whatever it was had clearly upset the blonde, Niall nodded slowly not making eye contact with Louis,  Louis frowned "Niall, who are you trying to convince me or you?, we both know that something is bothering you, just talk to me Ni" Louis pleaded, Niall looked over at Louis "Notings wrong I'm fine!" He snapped, Louis looked a bit taken back but didn't back down "Niall, Is it something I said?" Louis asked, Niall wanted to say yes but it wasn't louis' fault niall couldn't put the cake down when it came to eating, so he shook his head "No, it's not you or anyone because I'm perfectly fine" Niall insisted trying to come across as convincing as possible, Louis smiled slightly "We good then" Louis asked happily, Niall nodded "Yeah course", Louis smiled before pulling niall in for a quick hug not missing the fact niall tensed, "Are sure your ok, because if your not all you have to do Is-" Niall cut him off "I'm fine, I promise", Louis seemed happy with the response as he threw a quick grin before running down to grab breakfast.

The boys were sat at the table, while Harry and Liam finished making the breakfast, "Anytime today would be great I'm starving!" Louis and zayn yelled simultaneously, while Niall just sat awkwardly on the edge of the seat, Harry placed the plates down while liam grabbed the drinks, all the boys began to dig in while niall pushed the fork around his full plate, "You not hungry Ni, didn't eat much yesterday?" Harry stated as he placed another piece of pancake into his mouth, Niall shook his head slightly "Actually, you know what I'm not that hungry and besides I just have to check something" Niall muttered before he hurriedly left the table, The four boys shrugged slightly while louis took the pancake from Niall's plate "Louis!" Liam yelled, Louis shrugged "What! He wasn't eating it,waste not want not!" Louis said before taking a bite, the boys laughed slightly, zayn frowned "I'm going to check on him" zayn said before grabbing niall's orange juice and making his way to niall's room, "Niall, it's me zayn I thought you might want a glass of juice" zayn suggested, Niall opened the door "Em No I'm ok, thanks any way Zi" Niall smiled, zayn frowned "Come on you have to drink something" zayn pressed, Niall nodded "Water then" niall agreed,  "come sit with me and the boys" zayn said gently grabbing the blondes hand. 

The boys were sat on the couch while zayn grabbed niall some water before going over and sitting in between Liam and Louis, Niall decided it was best if he stood by the sink that way he could sneak off in a minute, "Come on over Nialler!" Liam asked, "No I'm good!" Niall muttered, "No chance, get your self over here now! Liam demanded as the boys made room for niall, niall nodded slowly before making his way over to the couch, Harry immediately pulled him down so he was lying on top of Harry, "Sorry!" Niall rushed out before pulling away, Harry frowned "Where you going sit down!" Harry said as he pulled niall back down, Niall didn't have much choice as Harry wrapped his arms around him, "Your freezing!" Harry stated as he rubbed his large hands over niall's tiny hands, Niall shrugged slightly "Really?" Niall muttered, "Yeah, your like ice" Harry frowned slightly, Why was niall so cold? "Better?" Liam asked as he wrapped an arm around Nialls shoulders, Niall had to stop himself from jumping up and running to the safety of his room where there was no hands snaking around his body, but instead niall settled for a simple "Yeah great, thanks".