I'm old enough to drink! Chapter 23

HI! lol okay first off I AM SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON FOR NOT UP LAODING !!!!!! I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY... just alot of...terrible...stuff has passed and add school, and finals, and video games, and new Episodes of Pshyc and my boyfriend of course have been keeping me busy! but that is no!!! excuse! so i am terribly sorry about not being here, i kinda have been stuck on what and who i wanted to bring in so im gonna go re-watch the epsiodes in abit to get a refresher and stuff. Oh hey btw i dont know if ive mentioned this before but Eric Normath along with many of the other characters are O.C at some points. plus i dont own them! i just change them up a bit!

NUMERO DOS! or tres or cuarto... any who i am realy REALLY REALLY VERY HAPPY that you guys love this story and really i was scared to even put this story up cuz i didnt know if anyone would even like it and...yeah im ranting so here you go!!!

-i dont own True Blood<3 

- i own some awesome green socks!!

- And ill gladly accept penguins and chocolate !! XD

>>>>>>CLICKY THEE BUTTON !!!! ITLL EVOLVE XD INTO A RATE XD 

~~~~~~~~STORY START ~~~~~~~~~~

There was a sweet and comfortable silence between us and I didn’t mind.

“how old are you?” Erics’ voice broke the silence that I was so conveniently getting used to. I softly sighed.

“isn’t it impolite to ask a lady that? “ I replied staring at the ceiling and counting the different pieces of random art that was nailed to it *not that im much of a lady…more like a tom boy * I heard him chuckle.

“you didn’t answer my question.” my gaze trailed to him, his posture was slightly slouched and he had a lazy grin portrayed on his smooth looking inviting lips. I sat up and leaned my elbows on the table.

“ I’m 23” I watched his lazy grin turn into a smirk.

“ah so you are legal..” he paused , and I blushed, uhh legal? For w-what??” leagally able to drink, “ he finished, I coulda sworn he had other ideas in his mind but I stayed away from it. I hatched an idea. *hmmmm I wonder*

“yep, why do you plan on getting me drunk soon?” a playful smirk landed on my lips, *if he wants to play the “who will back out first game” its on!* his eyes flashed with a playful gleam. I leaned my chin in my palm and grinned.

“no but that’s a very good idea” he voice had a suggestive tone to it. This guy doesn’t even know what hes in for. I pretended to seem un-phased.

“ha you should know… im a very tolerant drinker.” Or in other words im used to getting smashed with Kevin. Ahh good times. He smirked.

“maybe we should test it out?” he asked and I laughed.

“no thanks I don’t wanna get shit faced today.” I retorted. He let out a chuckle and nodded. Back to the questions once again. “so…. Dallas huh.” That wasn’t a question that was an observation!!! Something clicked in my brain “ why did you want me to go with you guys? I mean I get that you don’t know what I can do or what powers I have but do you really think I could be some use to you?” the words slipped out unintentionally from my voice box, before I could stop them. damn it.

“that was two questions” he raised an eyebrow and faintly smirked, as his eyes wandered around the restaurant. As if he was making sure no one else was listening in, but people gossip, and word gets around. “lets…go …somewhere else and ill explain.” He gruffly answered. it seems like hes insecure about his business but then again who wouldn’t be . We began to get up.

*oops almost forgot to pay!* I started to pull out some money from my pocket and nearly placed it on the table before a hand stopped me.

“Ah I already paid for your meal.” Came Eric’s smooth voice. *what the cheese ?when???* I voiced my thoughts.

“huh? When?!” I felt confused,  I was around him the entire time and didn’t see him move,. The Bastard is a ninja too!

“when you were resting your eyes i went to go pay.” He replied calmly.*ahh that makes more sense…ha sneaky bastard.* I accidently voiced my thoughts

“so that’s why it was quiet for a while” I mumbled thinking I said it my head.

“yes. Do you not enjoy my company?” he mused as we continued to get up and head towards the door. I thought about it..* I actually like his presence and company, its…im not sure but its not so bad.* I opened my mouth when….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ello! so yep that was an awaited chapter i hope you guys like it! i really do, . :0 , sorry if it was short! ill update in like 50 more minutes XD -some one tosses a stuffed animal at me and i duck and roll as it explodes- holy Cheeze balls !!! okay okay ill update right now hold on .-.

>>>>>>songs of the DAY

-Radioactive-penatonix and lindsey stirling cover! (listen to it its amazing!)

-shadows- lindsey stirling

-trancendence- lindsey stirling

-crystalize- lindsey stirling

><><><><>< PEACE LOVE AND CHOCLATE SAUCE !!! <3