Chapter 19

This Chapter contains Foul Language and Violence.

***

Luz had been anxious, she wanted to go and see what was going on. It had an hour after crystal had left her alone in the old garage, saying that she will go and see the situation. She hadn't returned yet and that worried Luz. Though only knowing her for a day Luz had already felt a sisterly bond with crystal.

No she couldn't just stay here and do nothing, making up her mind Luz slowly headed towards the grounds, as she neared she could clearly hear the sounds of neck snapping, skin tearing, hissing and roaring. Though heard from her father, Luz had never experienced a Live Battle and after today she never wanted to see it again. The blood covered ground, the dead bodies, the screaming were all horrifying and she was sure she would have nightmares after today.

She looked around to see many familiar faces some friends some enemy, she tried to find crystal but couldn't locate her which was making her more nervous, but she got distracted when she saw the familiar alpha wolf fighting with a brown wolf. What surprised her most was both looked quite similar, Alpha bloods always have a quite huge body than other wolfs, are more muscular, and always hold an aura of power and authority.

The brown wolf had all those traits which only meant that it was an Alpha or an Alpha blood and the only alpha blood except for the superior was Crystal. Luz's eyes went wide as realization hit her, the wounds on the superior hadn't went unnoticed by Luz. She was proud of crystal.

As she looked around a familiar figure came into her attention making her breath hitch. Horrifying memories coming back to her that she never wanted to experience again.

Kwangmin's anger doubled when he saw his opponent, the familiar face who had tortured his beloved together with the superior, when Kwangmin had seen him for the first time in the room with the superior while he was spying on the superior with his brothers he made sure to register the face of the scum that had laid his hands on his beloved, surprisingly the guy wasn't in his wolf form like the others, he smirked knowing exactly who Kwangmin was, without a word they pounced on each other, each time one hurting the other.

Not one of them was ready to give up, but it all changed when Kwangmin was taken in to surprise when the guy suddenly changed into his wolf form and the next thing Kwangmin knows that he is under a black wolf, his jaws ready to bite out Kwangmin's head, his hands were nailed down by the wolfs weight. His body was already sore with all the wounds and injury; he tried to wriggle himself out from the wolf but luck was not with him, he looked at the wolf one last time and knew this was it, accepting his fate he closed his eyes, he waited but never felt any pain, instead he heard a painful whimper coming from the wolf and then the weight on him suddenly vanished.

He opened his eyes, and there stood his beloved, an old wood-cutter axe in her hand, her eyes looked fierce, her breath heavy, he had never seen Luz like this, well he had only just met her but he had never pictured her in this form, but this was not the time to have these thoughts, as he could still hear the whimpers, the wolf laid there painfully howling, Looking at the Wound on the Wolf's back Kwangmin knew that Luz's had hit him real hard, but to his surprise Luz was not done with him as she stepped forward, balancing the heavy axe on her hand she forcefully hit it on the wolf again, this time aiming his legs, the wolf howled a loud howl, his call for help was heard by many but none came for aid.

"That was for all the time you hurt me you jerk" she sneered at the wolf.

Kwangmin chest swelled with pride as he saw his beloved, she was a strong woman not just physically but mentally too. He was thankful to have a mate like her and could ask for nothing more.