Chapter 16

This Chapter contains some violence.

***

The sounds of growling and Hissing, snapped Jeongmin's attention from the dead scum under him towards the other direction, he soon realized that they were outnumbered as more wolfs were on the scene, but his eyes widened in utter surprise as he saw Donghyun fighting one of the wolfs, as he clearly remembered his brothers saying how they snuck out of the superiors house when Donghyun ordered them to stay.

But now wasn't the time to think about that as Jeongmin immediately searched for his beloved, who caught his eyes before even a minute, standing near the entrance of the cell they were put in, Luz standing right besides her, both trying to protect each other, he immediately headed towards them as he knew he had to find a place of safety for them.

Crystal, who had been looking at the two species fighting with each other, was quickly snapped away by her mates call for her, her eager eyes looking for Jeongmin, and when her eyes located him she felt a sense of relief running through her. Luz backed away a little, not wanting to come in between the couple's way.

"Oppa" crystal exclaimed happily limping towards him, their eyes shined in the darkness as they embraced each other tightly. Their breaths unsteady as they brought out all their emotions in the tight hug, for so long they hadn't been in contact with each other, their bodies had been acing for each other's touch, and their touch itself made the pain in ease. Though in the same cell, both weren't able to feel each other. They were so close yet so far away.

Crystal held Jeongmin face in between her hands, kissing ever inch of it, like a mother dose lovingly to her child, she kissed all the cuts and bruises that covered his face, then connecting her lips on his, Jeongmin was beyond surprised, but did not waste any time to respond back, though this was not the time for intimate affection, Crystal couldn't stop herself, she had to know in every ways that her mate was alright, she knew she would later feel guilty to have their first kiss at a place like this but for now she didn't care. Their kiss lasted until their breaths gave away, making them reluctantly break the pure bliss, Jeongmin looked at crystal in adoration, all the anger and pain that the creature had put him through subsidizing with Crystal's simple touch and the blissful kiss. If only a kiss was driving him crazy he couldn't imagine what it would feel like to be completely one with her with both body and soul.

Crystal immediately realized her mates mind through his lustful eyes, immediately lightly hitting him playfully on his chest, a knowing look on her face making Jeongmin chuckle, but their embrace was short lived as the screams and growls echoed trough the grounds of the superior. Jeongmin grabbed crystal and initiated Luz towards them, following him, Luz awkwardly made her way to the Love struck couple, Crystal immediately sensed her uneasiness and headed towards Luz, bringing her into her embrace like an older sister protecting her younger sibling. "Come on we will find you both a safe place" Jeongmin stated leading both the girls somewhere even he wasn't sure. Crystal wanted to protest, tell her oppa that she wanted to stay and fight, fight her own battle, but she knew her mate better, he wouldn't let her be harmed purposely in any possible way so she kept her mouth shut following her mate, Luz quietly walking besides her.

After 2 minutes of walk they neared a place which looked like an old garage not used for years, 'this could be a safe place for the girls to stay for a while' Jeongmin Thought. He led them to the rusted old dusty garage, settling both in a comfortable corner away from anyone's eyes. "I will be back soon" said Jeongmin his voice wavering, as he himself doubted his statement. Crystal embraced him one last time, "don't you dare get hurt again" she whispered, making her mate chuckle, but nodding in response and with one last look Jeongmin headed back to end what they had started.

As he neared the fighting ground he could hear the growls and hisses again, but he was stopped in his tracks when he heard a familiar sickening voice, "Well aren't you a strong one" snickered the superior, turning towards the superiors, anger striking back in Jeongmin, "I mean after all that Shock your body went through, I confirmed that you would have loosen your mind, but I was proven wrong" the superior stated continuing to mock him, "ah, maybe because you have already lost mind, if you hadn't you wouldn't have broken the rules of us superiors, you would rejected her, let that scum die just like her family" he sneered, making Jeongmin growl at him.

With that the superior in no time changed into his Large Brown Alpha wolf and that was enough for Jeongmin to charge towards the wolf. The Alpha tried to pounce over him but failed miserably as Jeongmin grabbed hold of his greasy fur and throwing him down with a thud, the wolf immediately stood up, roaring at Jeongmin, trying to intimidate him but leaving him ineffective. He pushed Jeongmin down with his head like a bull, making Jeongmin lose his balance, and trying to bite his neck, parting it away from his body, but Jeongmin was too quick as he grabbed the jaws of the alpha, rolling away and throwing the wolf on the ground, Jeongmin grabbed the wolfs neck biting it hard, making the alpha roar in pain, trying to call for help like a coward but no one for him as all the others were busy fighting the new troop that arrived.

But the superior wasn't the one to back down as he immediately gashed a big cut on Jeongmin already injured chest with his paws, making the vampire immediately back away and hiss in pain, this gave the superior a chance he desperately wanted, the alpha got up immediately trying to recover his pain and tried to grab anything that could hurt Jeongmin, and when he got his right target he charged over him, the alpha pounced over Jeongmin and biting onto his shoulders so hard that Jeongmin was sure he would lose his breath at any moment now.

A scream of pain came out of Jeongmin, making his brother's stop for a moment and look at him with worry and fear, and all the brothers tried to head towards him but they were all stopped dead in their tracks as a loud roar of anger broke out, making all of them snap towards the direction.

Their stood a majestic wolf, the familiar brown silky fur flowing with the breeze, the wolf's golden- silver eyes now hold fierce rage, and with one last roar it headed towards the battle field. Jeongmin's eyes wide in anger, frustration but most of all fear as the only word that he could utter was,

"Crystal"

***
Hope you guys enjoyed, please keep supporting the story and don't forget to vote. ❤