Chapter 13

“This is a Bad Idea”

“Shut Up”

“We are going to get ourselves killed”

“Shut Up!”

“If I die it will be all because of y-

“Will you shut your mouth Minwoo” said a very irritated Hyunseong.

It was already bad enough that they snuck out from the superior’s house leaving Donghyun hanging, and now Minwoo wasn’t making it easy at all. It’s not always that they rebel against their older brother, but this was for their Brother, for Crystal, all the four knew that they could find them, and even Donghyun couldn’t stop them.

They had already made into the Werewolf’s Pack’s border without any suspicion, with some help from a trusted friend they managed to cover their scent. And already had a lead, the wolfs who are supposed to be guarding the borders were gossiping about something, when heard properly the brothers realized they were talking about some new prisoners of which one who was a vampire and the other his mate, It had to be Jeongmin and crystal, If it was any other Vampire they would have known.

With the guidance of Hyunseong they all headed to their way, determined to find the couple. “Ok we are nearing the superior’s house, if Jeongmin and crystal is here we can track them with their scent, if not then we will stay down.” Hyunseong explained as the others silently took in all the information nodding their head in agreement.

“Another thing, Try to control your anger, don’t blow your cover, we may have covered scent and our pale skin but our behavior is much more different than them, it may grow suspicion. If anyone asks, you are visitors from the Shadow pack.” Continued Hyunseong making sure all the others understood.

“But what about the permission letter? You know every werewolf needs that to enter another pack.” Questioned Kwangmin to which Hyunseong removed a piece of paper from his pocket and waved it to him. When looked closely they realized it was a permission letter. “Where the hell did you get this from?” asked a surprised Youngmin,

“Like I said before, I have my ways” exclaimed Hyunseong, a smirk plastered on his face.

“Come on Now, we don’t have time for chit chats, let’s go and stay close” said a nervous Minwoo, who was still not sure if this was a good Idea.

When they neared the superior’s house they saw 2 men standing near the doorway, sure they had to be his bodyguards. They didn’t understand why the superior needed Bodyguards when he is supposed to be the ‘Alpha’. Hyunseong knew it was better to stay away from them or else their cover would be blown, so he walked behind the trees that surrounded the superior’s house and neared the back of the house that was completely unguarded, the other 3 hot on his trails.

They neared the window that was wide open, and peered through it, they could see 2 men talking about something but it was in whispers, Hyunseong pointed at the man sitting on the left, quite older than the other one and mouthed “That’s the superior’ to the brothers. The 3 nodding understandingly. For quite a while they tried to listen to the whisper talks, catching words like ‘mother’, ’Mate’, ’Dead’.

But the whisper stopped immediately when a girl stood near the door, her face down, “Come in” said the superior harshly, she slowly made her steps towards both of them. The guy in the right immediately, grabbed her with her hair making the poor girl whimper in pain, “Did you do, what I told you to?” asked the superior enjoying the pain he could see in her eyes, she nodded her head slowly, not being able to speak. “I asked you something, didn’t I?” sneered the Superior, the guy in the right pulled her hair harshly again and grabbed her hands which were already bruised, making her cry out in pain, “Answer him!” he snapped.