Chapter 23 ~ Keeeeeeep Walking

The next morning I was woken up by a bird singing happily in the trees above me. I felt happy and free. I started walking immediately. I wanted to get as far away from the barn as possible. I made sure to stay away from roads and civilisation as I was walking through the forest. After I stopped for drinking, I decided to speed up and started trotting. The woods seemed to grow thicker and thicker. I snorted. This wasn't even the end of it? What a huge forest.. I stopped. I didn't even know if this was the right way. I was irritated and tired after walking for a few hours. I felt like it was hopeless. But something made me start walking again. There was some kind of hope left. I walked the whole day, not even stopping to eat or drink and at the end of day day I was exhausted. The thick woods had turned into an endless landscape of identical trees. I walked and walked, I even kept walking when the sun went down. The hope that was left kept me walking. I felt like a robot, actually I didn't really feel at all. I just walked and walked. (A/N: You said #keepwalkin, I'll give you #keepwalkin (; ) I kept on walking until I collapsed.
----------------------
Sorry for extremely short chap... Just wanted to give it to ya ASAP. Are y'all still #KeepWalkin or #TurnAround ? Maybe even #GoFallIntoHoleAndDie or #FallInLoveAlready!!!! ?
Sorry I'm tired af. I'll go now....

Hugs,

Zeddy