"Well I hear three heartbeats." The doctor smiled.

"Three!?" Leah yelled.

"We gotta start usin' condoms." I groaned.

"I'm just kidding, relax. The baby's heart beat is doing just fine. Well I should say her heartbeat." The doctor announced.

"And you said it was gonna be a boy." Leah said as she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Ima need mo' guns and hot fries." I smirked.

The doctor laughed.

"I can't believe you said that to Miracle when she was first born." Leah said.

"Well believe it big head." I chuckled.

"Continue to exercise, eat right and take your prenatal vitamins. I'll see you again for a follow up appointment one week before your delivery." The doctor smiled.

"Doc I'a got a question-"

"You can have sex August but not too much." The doctor chuckled.

"I think he gets me pregnant on purpose so he can have six kids." Leah frowned.

"Damn right. I want a football team. We'ca be the next black Kardashians." I laughed.

"Oh hell no." Leah said as she shook her head, gettin' off the table.

"Who keeps up with the Kardashians?" The doctor asked.

"Exactly." Leah replied as she rolled her eyes and waddled out the room.

A'leah

"Mommy it's my mommy!" Mason giggled.

I slowly got off the couch and waddled to the front door, opening it.

"Hey A'leah." Giselle smiled.

"Hi." I replied.

I moved out of the way, letting her inside and closing the door behind her. Since it was Mason's birthday, August thought it would be a good idea to invite Giselle over for icecream and cake.

"Mommy!" Mason squealed.

"Hey baby. Happy birthday!" She smiled as she picked him up.

"Hi Miss. Giswelle!" Aiden cheesed.

"Hey Aiden." She grinned.

"August is upstairs sleep with Miracle. The pizza should be on its way soon."

She nodded and set Mason down as she took a seat on the sofa.

"Mason go play with Aiden so I can talk to A'leah."

"Tay mommy."

Aiden and Mason ran down the hall to the playroom. I put my feet behind me, resting my head on my arm as I watched reruns of Bad Girls Club.

"A'leah can we talk? You know, woman to woman?" She questioned.

"I only see one real woman in this room but I guess we can talk." I hissed.

"I deserved that. I know you don't like me because I slept with August but, I was hoping we could move past that."

"I moved past it three years ago."

"Okay..well, could we at least be friends?"

I busted out laughing.

"Do you honestly think that I want to befriend a woman who slept with my fiancé?"

"No but I-"

"No, you thought wrong. Just because I moved on from the situation and forgave you for what you did does not mean that we'll be friends. The only reason why I'm being nice and giving you another chance is because of Mason and August. That's it. Sure, we can be cordial but we'll never be friends." I explained.

"I understand." She nodded.

I slowly got off the couch, waddling into the kitchen.

"Would you like something to drink?" I offered.

"Water is fine." She replied.

I fixed myself some grape juice and grabbed a bottle of water, waddling out the kitchen.

"Thank you." She said as I handed her the bottle.

"Your welcome."

I slowly sat back down on the couch for the doorbell to ring.

"I'a got it." August yawned as he made his way to the front door.

"Pizza!" Miracle giggled.

"Come here goofy." I laughed.

Miracle jumped into my arms and kissed my cheek. I kissed all over her face.

"Food!" The boys yelled.

August fixed their plates and everyone's cups. I thanked him, blessed my food and dug in.

"Babe who's dropping off the kids cake?" I asked.

"Your dad. I see him pullin' up now." He replied.

"Daddy g-pop here?" Mason asked.

"Yeah." August answered as he stuffed his face.

I slowly got up and went into the kitchen piling my plate with three slices of pizza, breadsticks and cinnamon sticks.

"G-pop is here." My dad announced.

I began to stuff my face as I waddled out of the kitchen.

"Hey papa." I smiled.

"Wassup babygirl? You better go put some of that food back. My granddaughter ain't gonna be fat cause of you."

"He's not gonna be fat and I'm not fat either." I whined.

"I never said you were."

"Yes you did and don't lie. I can't help it that I'm fat." I sniffed.

"Just eat your food babygirl." He chuckled.

"Pops, das' Giselle. Giselle that's Leah's dad." August said as he introduced the two.

"It's nice to finally meet you."

"Same here."

I fixed my dad a plate and gathered the kids presents together. After we all ate, we opened gifts and then had cake.

"Where's mommy?" I questioned.

"Working. She said she'd stop by later." He replied.

The kids began to open their presents. Wrapping paper went everywhere as I recorded them. I swear my dad spoils them way too much.

"You bought them their own Wii system?" I asked.

"Of course I did." He said.

Miracle's was a matte pink, Aiden's was white and Mason's was matte black.

"Shut up Leah cause you spoiled." August chimed in.

"This is an A and B conversation so C your way out of it." I said as I rolled my eyes."

"I saw my way into you and gave you that baybeh." He whispered into my ear.

--

1) Was Leah right for how she handled the situation?

2) Why or why not?