~twenty eight~

luke:

Michael was a lot happier the next day, he said his Mum was a lot more settled about the new information that he could talk.

We were at lunch right now, and he clung to my hand a little under the table. I had to try and hold back a smile which was easy, because I just reminded myself that we weren't actually a thing.

I think Michael was getting better, because when Calum would say something he would hum slightly, and even though he could talk to both of us alone, we were surrounded by people- I guess that was too much for him.

"Michael do you maybe wanna go sit with the rest of the guys tomorrow?" I asked and watched him freeze.

He stayed that way for a while.

"I-it's okay if you don't want to, I just thought... Y'know... it'd help."

He sighed and nodded a little, offering me a small smile.

"You'll be fine." I told him. "Want me to walk you home after school?"

Michael:

I nodded and then stood up, walking to the bathroom to cry.

Why, you ask?

Because I couldn't even talk to my friend in public.

Sliding down the door of the locked cubicle I silently cried, hoping Luke didn't come after me.

"Michael?" He knocked on the door softly.

Damn.

"Michael, let me in now."

I didn't bother trying to keep him out so I turned the lock and sat on the closed toilet. He knelt down in front of me, eyes filled with worry.

"What happened?" He asked.

I shook my head and tried to push his chest away but he stayed where he was. He grabbed my hand and looked up at me again.

"Mikey, what's wrong baby?" He asked then his eyes widened. "I'm sorry I-"

"I-it's ok-kay," I blushed, looking down.

"Okay," he breathed. "Tell me what's up."
"W-wanna be normal." I frowned.

"I like you just as you are." He assured me.

"N-no." I shook my head. "I wanna change."
He smiled softly and chuckled. "If you wanna change Mikey, you do it."

I nodded.

He looked down at our hands. "I honestly believe you can do it."
More tears sprung from my eyes but this time I think they were happy tears. I leaned forwards and hugged him. I rested my head on his shoulder and felt my cheeks squish together in the way that I hated but I was with Luke so I didn't care.

"Don't l-leave me," I whispered.

"Never." He replied and rubbed my back slowly until I calmed down.

"We have the last two classes together today." He pulled away and smiled at me.

"Y-yeah." I croaked.

"Come on then," He laughed and pulled my hand to make me stand.

"L-luke....?" I asked.

"Yeah Mikey?"

"C-can you call me t-that... n-name more?" I looked anywhere but him.

"You mean baby?" He raised an eyebrow. I blushed and looked at the floor, maybe he thought I was weird now.

I was about ready to panic until he took my hand and smiled at me cheekily. "Come on baby let's go."

AW. HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER EVEN THOUGH I PROMISED SOMEONE WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS THAT I WOULD. ;)

ATTACHED PICTURE BECAUSE NJEFJITUHEMKAQWJSIORLKFVOL;M,CD

FAVOURITE SONGS RN?

Mine are:

Drown - BMTH (never heard it before 5sos covered it in the live lounge wtf have I been missing?!)

Waiting- Trapt (My jam)

Love - The 1975

Into the Rest - Avion Roe ft Kellin Quinn (Bc Kellin tho.)

5SOS ANNOUNCED UK TOUR JUST AS OUR HOUSE HAS NO MONEY. WELL DONE, DONT THINK I CAN GO NOW. CHEERS LADS. BYE ILY X