~twenty six~

JUST REALISED THIS BOOK AND ALSO "TRESPASS" REACHED 1K READS AND MY THIRD MUKE BOOK IS NEARLY THERE. THATS COOL AS BALLS. LOVE YOU X

WATCHED MICHAELS SNAPCHATS ON wearefivesos and he kills me omfg. XD

Luke:

Fuck.
I thought as I left Calum and joy without anything more than a rushed apology.

Why did things always have to end with one of us getting upset and running away?

I knew he'd gone home and I ran up to his door breathlessly, knocking on it loudly.

His mum swung it open with an annoyed expression.

"You? Did you cause this?" She pointed a finger at me and then to Michael who was in the kitchen shaking with a glass of water in his hands.

He looked up from the floor and when he saw me the glass slipped from his fingers and shattered on the floor, exploding water and glass everywhere.

"Michael stop!" She yelled and turned back to me. "I know it was you and when I find out what you've done I'll-"

"It wasn't his fault!" Michael screamed.
I watched his mum pale in shock that her son had spoken in front of me.

"Y-you're talking-"

"Yes I'm talking!" He cried. "But leave him alone."

"How long have you been talking? Whilst I've been looking after you it turns out you're fine and we're wasting my time!" She snapped.

"No he's not fine." I snarled at her. "Michael come on, we're leaving."

He looked like he didn't wanna be with either of us so he stayed silent and wide eyed.

"Mike lets go," my voice was softer this time and without any objection from his mum he stepped past her and walked down the street, me following.

His front door was slammed shut and it made both of us jump a little.

"Michael I-"

"Don't talk to me." He muttered.

"Um well we have to talk about what happened..." I stated.

"No we don't! I get it I'm disgusting now leave. I know you're going to anyway," his voice cracked at the end just like my heart.

I was left kind of speechless which he mistook for agreement. He shook his head and laughed a little.
"I really thought you were my friend but maybe that was me being stupid."

"No Michael I still like you don't be like this." I plead and grab his wrist lightly.

He pulls away and turns round. "I know what happened was gross and you're not gonna want anything to do with me anymore because you don't like me that way and-" he couldn't stop himself from bursting into tears. He began to panic and walk away when I gripped his arm and spun him to face me.

"STOP. What happened was natural, don't even feel embarrassed by that." I insisted.
He moved out of my touch but stayed in his place as he stared at the floor.

"And don't freak out but I... I like you too." I tell him and I watch his eyes find mine. There's pools of tears in them.

"You're just saying that." He shook his head.

"No I'm not." I laughed quietly. "Ever since the first time I saw you, I liked you. Why do you think I won't give up on you, Mikey?"

"I.. I don't know maybe..." He hiccuped loudly as he searched for a reason.

"Because I like you! I love you!" I threw my arms in the air. "You're amazing."

He sniffled as he wiped his nose with his sleeve. "You think?"

"I know." I smile at him and reach for his hand again. "Please don't be embarrassed Mikey." My eyes were filled with sadness as I felt them water slightly.

Before I knew it I was crying too and Michael gasped a little and stepped towards me.

"Oh don't cry, I'm sorry." He whimpered and bit his lip in thought. "Don't cry, I... I love you too."

"Shut up and give me a hug." I laugh between sobs and he stepped forward, wrapping his arms around me.

We wet each other's shirts with our tears until we stopped crying.

Michael pulled away from me and wrapped his arms around himself self consciously. I offered him a sad smile.

"I should probably let you go home right?" I sighed. "You have a lot to explain."

"I guess so." He mumbled.

"Hey," I put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't be scared. Just tell her the truth."

He smiled at me nervously and wiped his damp face. "O-okay."

I walked him to his front door and hugged him again. "I'll see you whenever," I shrugged and he giggled. "Just call me if you need me." I reminded him.

"Yeah."

He gave me one last smile before taking a deep breath and walking inside.

On the walk home I didn't know if today was a success or a failure. Who's to know?