Kakashi’s pov.

          Yuki was watching me carefully probably wondering why I carried her home. When she had jumped away from Sasuke earlier I noticed that she looked a little shaky on her feet so to keep her from falling over or hurting herself more I decided to carry her home. “Why did you do that?” Yuki asks as she sits on the floor the towel still wrapped around her. I sigh before rubbing the back of my head. “you looked a little shaky on your feet. I thought it had to do with all the time we spent in the water so I carried you home so you wouldn’t get hurt.” I say. she nods her head slowly before looking up at me. “thank you. I’m going to go take a bath before bed. I’m really tired.” She says as she stands slowly. I watch her head up stairs and after a few minutes I head up to my room to change before grabbing a book before going downstairs to read. I listened to Yuki walk around upstairs until she stopped moving. after an hour of reading I head up to bed but I stop to check on Yuki before I go to my room.

          I summon Pakkun and he walks into Yuki’s room and jumps up on her bed before falling asleep. It’s not that I thought someone would break in and try taking her from her home I just wanted to know how bad  her nightmares are after her not having them in a while. I lay in bed not able to fall asleep right away despite how tired I was. It might be because I was worried about Yuki and if she was going to be having any more nightmares. After a while I was able to fall asleep and I get up early the next morning to make something to eat. When I get downstairs I see the bag from yesterday which I forgot to put everything away that was in it. ‘I’ll get to that once we are done eating.’ I think as I start making what I had in mind. Once it was done I go up to Yuki’s room and wake her. She rubs her eyes a little before looking up at me sleepily.

          “morning.” She says throw a yawn and it made me smile a little. “good morning. Food is ready come down and eat after you change your cloths.” I say before giving her a close eyed smile. I leave her room so she could change and head back down to the kitchen before sitting at the table. Not that much later Yuki comes down and she sits across from me before giving me a small smile. We eat in silence and once we were done eating we head out to see it there was a mission for my team. “Go meet up with my team and I will tell them if they have a mission.” I say. Yuki nods her head before going to where my team was supposed to meet if we did have a mission. I go to see the hokage hoping things go well.

Yuki’s pov.

          I find his team and walk up behind them. Naruto was talking a smile on his face. I walk up silently behind him before gently patting his back which makes him jump in the air. I smile a little as they all turn to see what had scared Naruto so much. “Hi! I’m part of your team again for a while.” I say before giving them a close eyed smile.  “We get Yuki again. Isn’t that great Sasuke? Sakura?” Naruto says as he gives a small jump. We then turn back to where they were handing out missions to see if they have one. “Kakashi won’t be coming. Ohh Yuki you made it here that’s good.” Tsunade says as she walks into the room with Shizune right behind her. Naruto says something stupid like calling her old lady which makes me shake my head a little not to happy with how Naruto just say things without thinking about it. “Hey how do you know Yuki Hokage-sama?” Sakura asks.

          “I was with Kakashi when she came to heal him.” I say before giving a small sigh. Tsunade then tells us about how Kakashi and some of the other jonin were on another mission so we would be going on a B-ranked on which happened to be an escort mission that might change into an A-ranked mission. I sigh a little as Sasuke asks who we will be protecting. Great we have to protect some friend of the Hokage’s and Naruto is the only one to know them and for some reason that makes me a little nerves about the whole thing. “The Land of Tea by the end of the day.” I mumble  as I follow Kakashi’s team to get my things before we left.  I wasn’t too sure about this whole thing at all, maybe it was because I was on a team I hadn’t worked with in months and didn’t have a teacher to depend on if things go bad. It didn’t take me long to get my things together and I leave a note on the kitchen table for Kakashi telling him where we(his team and myself) were sent on our mission in case he came back before I did.