Chapter 31

Dedication: wspearl you know why :D

Late update sorry😞 but long chapter😀 (GUYS this is my longest chapter ever! Along with the most word count:3437 words! So yay🎉)

Thank you for +18k reads guys!

SO I MAY OR MAY NOT NAME THE BABIES BY WHAT PEOPLE COMMENT SO THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED A NAME! Sorry for yelling love ya babes💖

Anyways, Enjoy!😘💋

"So any suggestions?"

"For what?"

Brandon groaned at Wes shoving him a little before explaining,"For baby names!"

Brandon look around at the others. He was siting on Tyler's lap who was siting next to Wes and Tony on the other side. Carter and Alex were siting on the love seat.

Dylan was leaning against the wall. Ian was siting on the arm rest next to Tony and Jackson was laying down on his stomach on the floor at Wes's feet while scrolling through his phone.

Brandon groaned again louder getting the attention of everybody in the room that he didn't have before. He's been growing a lot since he was having twins after all.

"You guys aren't even listening to me!" Brandon yelled standing up, shocking everybody except for Tyler, Dylan, Carter and Alex. They had all felt the wrath of Brandon's pregnancy already.

"Babe please calm down the babies," Tyler reasoned with him and gently pulled him back onto his lap.

"Why wouldn't they listen to me?" Brandon sniffed feeling confused a bit from his own mood swings but can you blame him he's pregnant after all.

"They will this time don't worry I'll make sure," Tyler spoke gently running his hand through Brandon's hair to calm his mood swings which it did.

"So baby names huh?" Tony asked and Brandon looked him nodding knowing he been one of the only people actually listening to him before.

"Boys first," Dylan added.

"Wyatt?" Alex suggested first and Brandon shook his head not thinking it would work.

"Mitchell, Ricky, or Josh?" Wes said but Brandon disagreed not thinking it would fit.

"A unique name," Brandon says to the others before Ian piped up asking,"What about a state name?"

"Depends what's the name?" Tyler asked turning his head to look at Ian.

"Dakota"

"Dakota," Brandon repeated thinking it over before adding,"I think it's a good name what do you think Ty?"

Tyler nodded agreeing with Brandon before Alex spoke up,"So any girl names?"

"Kizzy, Lizzy or Emily?" Jackson asked out randomly pausing to see Brandon shake his head before continuing,"Maya, May, Sophie, Jasmine, or Lily?"

"None of those work and we've already got a middle name," Brandon complained.

"What's the middle name?" Carter asked and Brandon glanced at him before answering.

Bruising Love {Boyxboy}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara