Chapter 17

[Goal for next chapter:] 25+ reads •P.S. I made a guess the song book and a ziall book as well check them out plz!

"You were good," Dylan said watching as brandon took a sip of water.

Brandon turned around so Dylan couldn't see his face when he rolled his eyes before muttering out,"Thanks" Dylan chuckled before getting out of the car he was siting in and walked over to Brandon who jumped slightly when Dylan placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I meant it," Dylan whispered closely to Brandon's ear while pressing his body against Brandon's so Dylan's chest was touching Brandon's back.

"Dylan please," Brandon begged knowing what Dylan wanted but they had already done it three times now and he was tired.

Dylan grabbed Brandon's wrist turning around to force him against the desk which made Brandon to flinch badly of course.

"You made a fucking promise didn't you?," Dylan growled, right next to Brandon's ear," And you have to stick to it"

"Dylan I'm tired an-"

Dylan yanked Brandon's hand slightly making Brandon yelp out in surprise and fear as memories rushed through his mind, painfully ones to be exact.

"You know better then to argue Brandon," Dylan whispered before attacking Brandon's neck, sucking on it harshly. Brandon whimpered but willingly let Dylan do as he wanted.

Dylan guided them back into the bed and getting on top of Brandon, he started undressing the two until they were both naked.

Brandon didn't fight back or caused any sound of protest knowing very well Dylan would kick him out if he did. He let Dylan touch him throughout his body and only whimpered slightly when Dylan entered him.

To say that he was miserable was an understatement, he was way beyond that. He felt used and dirty. He was just so fucking depressed and every time Dylan would thrust into Brandon he felt he like was being dragged down deeper into his sadness.

He was just so lost and didn't know what to do but let himself become more weak.

~.~.~.~.

I'm just so upset I just don't know what to do anymore. This is so hard and I'm just not sure if I can do this anymore. It hurts not just physically but mentally, the aching of pain. I just want Tyler back. I just want to go back to living how I was. I mean yes sometimes I wished I didn't get beat but I've come to believe I deserve them and it's the truth.

I just don't know. I guess I don't deserve Tyler. He just so perfect and I'm not. I'm the complete opposite. He has such good looks and I'm so ugly. He fit and I'm fat. Tyler has so much meaning in this life and me? I'm just worthless. I'm stupid. I'm a loser. I can't do anything. Guys and girls are always falling for Tyler I see it everyday and everybody just looks at me in disgust.

Maybe Tyler never really did love me at all, who would? Maybe he just wanted me for my body I don't know. It just hurts, knowing that somebody I love hates me so bad. Dylan doesn't even like me I think, he just wants my body.

Why did I think that everything I was thinking was wrong I mean seriously? I guess my eyes are just fully opened right now. Nobody will ever love me because of all my flaws. Heck I'm a complete flaw myself! I just don't understand why I tried at all.

Maybe just maybe I should just end my life because really is it worth it living knowing what a huge problem you are in his world ruining its beauty and wasting it resources.  It's not. I'm just don't know.