Chapter 22

School started for me as you know so yeah...Thanks for 4k reads 300 votes & 120+ comments! Can we get to 130+ comments please!! I'll try to do a double update and update tomorrow!😉
Btw what's a good name for me to call you guys?

Anyways, Enjoy!😘

"I can't believe how large the company is," Brandon said staring at Tyler as he drove. "I knew it was big but not that huge!"

Tyler chuckled,"Me either but I'm glad it's all my mine now and I could start working tomorrow morning."

"Wait," Brandon turned his whole body to face Tyler,"So you'll be working for this whole week?"

"Don't worry Bran I'll promise I'll alway come home in time for dinner time and cuddling to sleep alright?" Tyler squeezed Brandon's hand making the other to him out agreeing to the deal adding,"You better"

"How about we going home yea? I want to cuddle with my lovebug."

"Lovebug?" Brandon chuckled at the nickname and Tyler smiled watching Brandon's chuckle turn into a fit of laughs in happiness.

**A few days later**

The doorbell rang and Brandon opened the door gasping when seeing a teary-eyed and soaked Carter standing at the doorstep. "Hi," He croaked out in s weak voice.

"Oh my gosh Carter come inside!" Brandon pulled him quickly into the house and out of the raining outdoors.

"I-I hope I'm not bothering you-"

"Of course not! Take off your soaked clothes immediately!" Brandon spoke quickly before rushing off to get him a pair of spare clothes he had at their house, no matter how weird that sounded.

When Brandon came back, Carter had stripped down until he was left in a pair of boxers.

"You can go change in the bathroom," Brandon said gently and Carter nodding softly before heading off to the downstairs bathroom.

Brandon was so confused he didn't get why Carter was in the rain let alone why he was clearly crying but he definitely is going to ask.

So when Carter had changed and came out of the bathroom and back into the living room that's the first thing he asked.

Carter let out a broken son before shrinking down to the floor as a string of broken sobs leave him.

"Carter what's wrong?" Brandon said trying to hide the panic in his voice, not getting why Carter was acting like this this just wasn't him!

"A-Alex and I got into a fight," Carter whimpered letting Brandon pull him into a small hug whispering," I'm sorry"

"About what?" Brandon asked not wanting to show his friend pity because he knew he didn't like that.

"He went to the bathroom and -well- when he was gone his text tone went off so I check his phone to see he got a text from somebody named Andrew and it the text said 'I want to see you soon' followed after by a few more saying 'J hope everything's alright' but the only that hurt me the most was 'I love you'."

"Then what happened?" Brandon asked encouraging Carter to go on and he nodded before continuing.

"When he got back, I yelled at him at how he could fucking cheat on me and what an asshole he was. And I guess he got anger and didn't mean to say it, maybe it was the slip of the tongue, but he said that h-he hated me," Carter let out a tear roll down his cheek as he chocked out the last three words.