Chapter 35

HEY BABES! I feel like punching my lover for taping me to a chair then taping my mouth while typing something on wattpad using my iPod but I tasered him already so yeah!

Anyway, Enjoy! 😘💋

Wedding magazines were everywhere different kinds of wedding themes in each one. Everybody was currently on the living room or dining room or kitchen since the three rooms were connected.

And by everybody it mean everybody. All the other lads were here, Carter's moms and Carter's siblings.

Amanda was being held by Carter's younger sister who was eighteen, only a year younger than Carter, Carla. Abigail was holding Dakota and they both were in the living room.

"This is so hard to pick," Tyler groaned sitting back on the chair he was currently sitting in the dining room. Brandon was siting next to him and Jodie, Dylan and Wes sat across from the them.

Tony, Ian, and Jackson were in the kitchen flipping through a wedding design book circling some things they thought Tyler and Brandon may like.

In the living was Alex and Carter who were playing around with the twins. Carter's one year old sister,Carly, who was youngest was watching Mickey Mouse on the TV.

Carter's other sister,Connie,  who was six years old was coloring in her coloring book while watching the TV as well. It's pretty obvious that Carter's parents favorite letter was C.

"How about an outdoor wedding with nature and everything?" Jodie suggested but Tyler shook his head.

"Too many bugs plus it's would be winter by then."

"Now I feel stupid," Brandon suddenly groaned before adding,"How about a wintery wedding?"

"Wintery like what?" Tyler asked turning to look at his fiancé.

"Like red, green, sliver and gold. Maybe some snowflakes and winter flowers?" Brandon said as Dylan wrote down what he was saying since he had the best handwriting and was always beat with notes.

"I love that idea babe," Tyler smiled giving Brandon a kiss on the cheek.

"Now who's gonna be the bride of honor and best men for each person," Jodie asked.

Tyler and Brandon thought it would be best if they both got to chose a best men and their own bride of honor so it would be fair for the both of them.

"Well Jodie can you be my bride of honor?" Brandon begged her and she smiled nodding her head before turning to Tyler.

"I want Abigail to be my bride of honor since she did help me with my problem."

Jodie nodded before saying,"We can talk about the best mens later but now Ian, Tony and Jackson will show you some things you may like."

So Brandon and Tyler spend the next hour looking at things the guys suggested to which they would either agree on or regret.

*~*~* (I got bored sorry)

Brandon had chosen Carter as his beat men since after all they're best friends for a long time and knew each other very well.