Chapter 37

I'm lazy with dedications lately but no worries I'll do one next chapter so vote vote and comment comment unless I already dedicated you a chapter then....You can still do it and I'll dedication so yeah.

Anyway, Enjoy! 😘💋

"I don't want this honeymoon to be over yet," Tyler groaned and Brandon chuckled nodding as he agreed.

"We have a day left so don't worry we still have some more time alone before it's but home to babies and work," Brandon sighed kissing Tyler who smiled as he returned the kiss.

"By the way," Tyler pulling away slightly only so their lips  were brushing lightly against each other,"We're going out tonight."

"Really?" Brandon asked excitedly as Tyler kisses his cheek.

"Yeah I've made a reservation at a restaurant nearby for dinner," Tyler smiled,"Are you excited?"

"Of course I am we haven't been on a date in so long!" Brandon exclaims and Tyler instantly feels bad but when Brandon noticed he juts pecked Tyler's lips one more time.

"We have two hours until it's time for our dinner reservation what do you wanna do?" Tyler asked who pulled Brandon closer to him.

They were on the couch with Brandon sitting on Tyler's lap. Brandon rested his head on Tyler's shoulder letting out a thinking sigh.

"Cuddle and a comedy/action movie?" Brandon offered with a bright grin.

"What movie?"

"Rush Hour 2?"

Tyler smiled with a nod before going to the Netflix on the screen and started the movie Rush Hour 2. Two minutes in the movie Tyler started chuckling and Brandon gave him a weird look.

"Netflix and chill," Tyler chuckled like an idiot and Brandon grabbed a couch pillow throwing it at Tyler's face with a laugh.

*~*~*

The restaurant was fancy like Brandon had thought, maybe a little more. They had gotten a corner booth which Brandon had loved since he liked booths instead of seats at restaurants.

There were candles on the table and small lamps on the wall. It was a very romantic place. Plus it was an Italian restaurant as well.

Tyler had ordered spaghetti with meatballs. Brandon had gotten a dish of pasta which he forgotten the name of already but it was delicious.

"I miss the twins," Brandon sighed with a smile,"I'm kinda glad to go back home."

"I miss them too however going home is going back to work," Tyler said getting a small laugh from Brandon from the weird look he made when he said that.

"I feel like we should already be planning the twins birthday and they're only eight months," Brandon laughed.

"It's normal for you to want to do that after all it's gonna be their first birthday."

Tyler grabbed Brandon's hand from across the table and Brandon looked up netting Tyler's eyes to share a grin between the two.

Bruising Love {Boyxboy}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें