Chapter 26

Slight smut warning!(well more like wanking warning but same thing right? And it's short so yea) 2.5k words! Longer chap than before cause my imagination was flowing! Your welcome, Luv y'all's!💌

Anyways, Enjoy!😘💋

"Are you sure I can go with you," Tyler offered seeing Brandon tugged the sleeves of the hooded sweater he was wearing down over his wrists.

"Tyler I'm just going  grocery shopping and shopping around town than after that I'll come home plus you mister have to work," Brandon pointing a finger up at the taller lad shooing him off to his office which was across the hall from the downstairs bathroom.

"But I deserve a kiss first," Tyler yanked at Brandon's wrist pulling him into a kiss.

When Brandon pulled away he giggled saying,"Okay okay now go work in your office so I could go shopping."

"Fine," Tyler faked groan walking away from Brandon blowing a kiss.

Brandon giggled at the action before grabbing a few reusable bags so he wouldn't need to get plastic bags from the supermarket.

Brandon started the car and headed towards the grocery store first so he can spend more time at the mall later. He wasn't a bad driver but Tyler was better at it than he was that was for sure.

After parking his car, he walked into the store instantly hit by the chilling A/C air. Ignoring the small shiver, Brandon headed towards the yogurt first taking a bunch of it into his cart.

He took his phone out opening his notes to see his grocery list. Brandon grabbed some cheese, milk and juice before continuing over to the canned area.

He grabbed some dry pasta noodle along with sauce and other thugs. After getting everything he needed headed towards the self check outs.

He paid for everything placing it all into his own bags before carrying it all into the trunk of the car. He placed any meats or ice cream into the cooler before closing the trunk and going back  into the car.

It wasn't long until he was in the town. He finally found a parking spot after fourteen annoying minutes of looking. Brandon stopped in front of a familiar bakery and opened the door walking into it.

The bell rang and a lady looking up broking out into a big grin when seeing who it was.

"Brandon, It's been too long!" She said as he walked up to the counter.

"Yeah sorry about Mrs.Watson-"

"Jodie," She said and Brandon chuckled. Every Time he tried to call either Carter's parents by their last names they would never approved saying he was special to them and should call them by their first names.

"Yeah yeah okay Jodie," Brandon chuckled as she smiled back at him. Her blonde hair was tied up in a bun and her green jade eyes shined with happiness.

"So I heard the news from Carter congratulation on the baby!" Jodie said and Brandon patted his stomach chuckling.

He wasn't showing yet and since he had a very unhealthy body before it may take a little longer than others until he would start have a bump showing so a normal flat stomach was good enough sign for him.