Chapter 38

Dedication: Hartford_Alex_Utane bc you're a great friend and I love you💕

Anyways, Enjoy! 😘💋

It was the twins' first birthday and birthday party. Everything had been set up and everybody had arrived.

The Lak-Johnson household was decorated with colorful streamers. There was a large banner on the wall that read.

'First Birthday!'

It was rather colorful and Brandon liked it. The twins had just started to learn how to crawl and had been crawling everywhere lately but still liked to be carried of course.

Amanda had on a pretty white shirt that said its my birthday yay with balloons and a cute colorful tutu with a multiple color bow in her black hair.

However the blond streak in her hair stood out since it was brushed back so it was noticeable much like Brandon's hair.

Dakota had on a pair of jeans and a colorful stripped shirt which looked adorable with the words birthday boy which was super cute.

It was a colorful theme and Brandon really enjoyed it. It was simple and easy to do since after all they were babies its not like they're gonna remember this day.

"Brandon stop walking babe come on sit down  and relax," Tyler said calmly grabbing the hand of his three month pregnant husband.

"But I need to get the cake," Brandon protested as Tyler made him sit down on the couch slowly and carefully.

"Yeah but you're still showing and like I said once you start showing you know walking around so much," Tyler said.

Brandon wasn't showing too much just a little was noticeable from underneath his rainbow shirt but Tyler didn't care that was still showing.

"Okay," Brandon pouted but then Tyler kissed the tip of his nose and he instantly smiled before Tyler headed into the kitchen.

Even though Tyler had told him to stay seated Brandon stood up and sit back down on the floor around the small circle that was formed around the twins who seemed to be loving the attention.

Brandon smiled as Dakota crawled over to him before siting down in front of him. He made grabby hands at his youngest father before Brandon carried him up on his lap.

"Hey pumpkin," Brandon said as he tickled the little baby making him laugh loudly and Brandon's grin to grow bigger.

It wasn't long before the cake was out and was being cut. Amanda and Dakota stayed next to Brandon for the rest of them.

As soon as both twins were given a piece of the cake they had placed their faces right into the colorful and sweet desert and laughed afterwards. It was so cute and everybody aw'ed.

Mason came late but Dakota and Amanda had grown attached to him in a quick amount of time. The day seemed to have fly by and it wasn't long before it was only Brandon, Tyler, and Mason left.

"Are you hoping for a boy or girl?" Mason asked to Brandon as they watched Dakota and Amanda playing along with one another with their toys.