Chapter 9

Please answer the questions in the Author note at the end I need some opinion from now on so please answer!
^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

"I didn't mean to talk him he just saw the bruises!"

"Would he tell anybody?" Tyler questioned standing over his boyfriend who was nervously rubbing his arms with his hands, a small habit of his.

"Only Alex," Brandon mumbled silently.

"Good," Tyler sighed before looking back down at his boyfriend seeing the bruises that ran up and down his arms.

Brandon was hugging his body trying to act comfortable but if you watched closely you could see that he was in pain. The way he was shaking slightly. His uneven breathing.

Tyler sat down next to Brandon who carefully watched him.

"Come here baby," Tyler said opening his arms wide and Brandon immediately went into his arms which wrapped around him," It's okay it's okay"

~.~.~.~.~.

Tyler wasn't upset completely. Sure he was upset that Carter and Alex knew now but he was glad so he didn't have to deal with them anymore.

"Just forget about them" That's what Tyler told Brandon. Well it's hard for Brandon to just 'forget'.

"What do want for dinner?" Tyler asked while looking through the mail.

"I dunno," Brandon looked at the mail in Tyler's hands before seeing a few flyer in his hands before he gently grabbed," how about Chinese?"

"Takeout? Okay I'll call"

Tyler picked up the phone that laid next to him and started to call. Brandon told him what he wanted before he got out of his seat and walked into the living room. Brandon swiped up Tyler's wallet.

"Twenty-five minutes? Okay thanks," Brandon heard Tyler say before he hang up.

"Here's your wallet," Brandon said handing him the square black object.

"Thank you love" Tyler pulled Brandon towards him giving him a small peck.

"Your finishing with the university this year right?" Brandon took his seat next to Tyler.

"Yeah and my dad's gonna give the business to me," Tyler muttered.

"It's a big business right?" Tyler chuckled.

"Really big I mean my dad does live in a mansion and I'm living in a large single home," Tyler said leaning back in his hair.

"You could be living a mansion so why are you living in your own house?"

"My 'father' allowed me to live in my own house after an...event but he's still proud of my grades and me so he's handing me down the business because as he says it I'm an a smart guy that would know what to do"

"How does he see your grades and such? I haven't met him after nearly two years together," Brandon asked curiously.

"He checks sometimes and as I know he works all the time"

"One last question what event happened that allowed your father to let you live by yourself?" Brandon asked before the doorbell rang.

Tyler stood up with his wallet and went to answer the door. Brandon stayed in the kitchen trying to think of some reason why Tyler wouldn't answer his question.

Could it be something bad?, Brandon thought.

Tyler walked back in the kitchen with the food and placed it down on the island counter. They started to eat opening the Chinese cartons.