Chapter 15

Check out LGBT_Pride_HAUKMV plz! Comment if you did! Read Author Note!

Brandon woke up with his head pounding. He groaned before his vision focused. He glanced around the unfamiliar surroundings, not understanding where he was.

Looking over to his side he noticed Dylan laying next to him before realizing he was naked and so was Dylan.

Frick I didn't, Brandon thought as Dylan stirred awake.

"Oh hey good morning baby," Dylan said waking up.

"Dylan did we...do it last night?" Brandon asked a horrible feeling raising from the pit of his stomach.

"Yeah we did and it was amazing," Dylan smiled and leaned over to kiss him but Brandon shifted out of the way.

"No it was a mistake that's what it was I was drunk I didn't know better I've got to go," Brandon said getting out of bed and slipping on his boxers and clothes.

"You can't be serious," Dylan said quickly putting on his boxers to follow Brandon down the stairs.

"I am"

Brandon reached for the front door's handle when Dylan flipped him back around to face him.

"I thought you liked me" Brandon scoffed softly.

"I don't why you can't see it. I only liked you for a friend because I'm in love with Tyler," Brandon said in a strict tone.

"Okay but when Tyler leaves you don't come crawling back to me," Dylan said harshly before pushing Brandon out of the door.

Brandon shook his head before taking out his phone. He had a few missed messages from Tyler from last night.

To Brandon~
Got to the party
Time send: 6:36pm

To Brandon~
I'm gonna be late coming home tonight
Time send: 7:03pm

To Brandon~
I'm gonna stay at their place tonight sorry I'll be home in the morning around 10 or 11 hopefully sorry love you 💗
Time send: 9:57pm

Brandon checked the turn to see it was almost 10am. He started walking home feeling somewhat tired and overwhelmed. When he finally got to his home it was 10:16am.

Brandon quickly got inside and changed into stay-at-home clothes and took a pill to stop his headache before he started making breakfast.

When Tyler walked into the house, Brandon was sitting down on the counter eating breakfast.

"Hey babe I missed you," Tyler said kissing Brandon on the cheek before sitting next to him and eating his breakfast.

Brandon felt terrible inside and he knew he wouldn't be able to keep his secret long and it was killing him so badly right now.

"How was last night?" Brandon managed to get out.

"Good. I had a few drinks, we played games and of course I slept over sorry about that Brandon I shouldn't have left you alone"

I wasn't alone, Brandon thought bitterly.

"It's fine honestly," Brandon croaked out which Tyler noticed.

"Are you okay Brandon?" Tyler asked placing his food down.

"Of course I am," Brandon muttered staring at his food.

"Brandon look at me"

He looked into the other's eyes and felt his whole defense fall down looking into the chocolate brown eyes which caused his heart to melt a little.

"What happened?"

Brandon gulped fearfully before telling Tyler the truth...............
.....
.....
.....
.....when the phone rang.

Tyler groaned picking the phone.

"Hello?"

Brandon watched as Tyler's expression changed.

"Okay talk to you later"

"Who was that?" Brandon asked hoping Tyler had forgotten about what they were talking about before.

"Wes it was nothing really but I'm gonna go hang out with him later and your gonna come alright?" Tyler said smiling at his boyfriend.

"Of course," Brandon said mentally sighed out in happiness.

~.~.~.~.~.

"Don't drink too much," Brandon muttered to Tyler who nodded before letting him get up from sitting on his lap.

They were at Wes and Tony's house just hanging out that afternoon. Brandon made sure to remind Tyler not to drink too much of course. At the moment Tyler was about to play truth or dare with Wes, Jackson and Ian in the living room while Brandon and Tony were gonna hang out in the basement to play video games

The only reason Tyler would let Brandon be alone with another guy is because Tony was one of his people and did as he was told without any problem.

Brandon liked Tony because he was different. Tony was sweet and caring, he was only okay with the Tyler hurting Brandon thing because he sticks with Wes, his twin, whom does anything Tyler wants so Tony just tags onto but honestly hates how Brandon was being treated.

Brandon walked down the stairs until he was at the bottom of the lit basement. He sat down on the couch as Tony started up the game.

"Hey Tony?" Brandon asked nervously before Tony muttered a what.

"Can I tell you something as in a secret?" Brandon trusted Tony with all of his secrets, even though it may seem weird, he told him everything.

"As in a secret Tyler doesn't know?" Tony said quietly looking at the basement door to make sure it was closed before sitting next to Brandon who was a nervous wreck.

"Yeah"

"Well what is it?" Tony said listening closely to what Brandon may say.

Brandon took a deep breath before answering," I had sex with Dylan"

It was quiet for a second before a gasp left Tony's mouth. Saying that Tony was confused was an understatement.

"Brandon! Why did yo-"

"I was drunk okay! I should have known it wasn't a good idea to drink but I did and I know my mistake," Brandon shouted out before placing his face in his hands," What should I do Tony?"

"Brandon I'm not sure how I can help you," Tony sighed out feeling disappointed with his own answer," I just don't see any good way this could go, I mean you slept with Dylan"

The basement door flew open getting the attention of both of the boys as loud footsteps rushed down the stairs. When the figure finally got to the bottom only one word left his mouth.

"What?!"

Brandon dead right then and there as his fearful, blue eyes made in contact with Tyler's angry darken hazel ones.

A/N: I know I know it's short sue me (not really😊) my writing is just ugh😕. stupid iPod/autocorrect. Got my hair straighten and cut. This part right here thats not written in bold is right now. I broke the charger of my iPod and is updating this from my Mac so your welcome! Be happy I'm doing this now and not tomorrow....I'm also gonna try to edit some or one of my chapters right now so yay!
😀Any thoughts?😀
☀️VoteCommentFollow☀️

[Goal:] 22+ reads 5+ votes

Until next time,

XOXO Kat💜

P:July 18, 2015 Sat

P.S. Should I do a character ask soon?