Chapter 24- Chemistry

5 votes for this chap for next update! NO UPDATE IF GOAL NOT ATTAINED!

Emily's POV
************

I feel pleasuring shivers of power move through my body! I feel tremendously strong. I feel powerful!

Nothing can describe what I am experiencing now!

It is soo familiar!

I feel dangerously sooo good!

This is insane!

"Mom ?" Someone's familiar legs melting broke voice calls loud! And simply we freeze!

Aaron...

I can feel Aaron comming closer! I can sense his wild heart beat! I can feel his breath! His steps! The reflexes of his muscles! All those sounds are being played in my mind!

They are driving me crazy!

An amazing sensation burns in my eyes! I feel happy and relieved that he is here. That I can still see him. Check on him! Still I feel panicked that he is gonna see me!

He might remember me!

"Mom!" Aaron's husky voice louder! He is worried!!

I can feel the power going through him, due our mate bond! I hear his footsteps moving faster! He is comming closer!

I start to move away from mom trembling as I stumble with the matt of the kitchen causing me to jerk backwards! Why am I always soo clumsy!?? I wait for my face to hit the floor! Like always!!

Still nothing happens! My face didn't hit the floor??! Instead two strong warm hands steady me. I feel tingles and sparks that sends shivers of pleasure to my body. Goosepumbs are covering me. I feel like an exploding star. Power that I can't describe is engulfing me!! I feel my eyes go wider!! I feel energy exploding inside of me. The hands are dangerously gentle and warm! All I feel is shivers of pleasure. I feel safe. I feel butterflies flying in my stomach...

I am on Fire!

The sensation is so pleasing!

"MINE!! All mine! Mate" Aaron's voice roars in the room making me look at him with two wide open eyes!

Mate!!

Did he remember me?!

As my sight falls on his red wild eyes, I notice black circles under them. He hasnt been sleeping well. All because of me. Guilt tickles insude of me!His lips are pumpy dry. His cheekbone shows more. His one puffy pink cheek are gone! He looks misrable. But the most thing that catches my attention is his blood red lusty eyes. He is looking at me. As if my eyes ate the gates to my soal. I know that my eyes are changing. His lustful eyes are locked with mine. His eyes! They are full of emotions. Mostly hurt and worry. I feel pain in my heart!

I hurt him with my absence!

He is hurt because of me!

He went through this alone!

All because of me!

What on earth did I do wrong!

I stopped myself from being selfish!

I left him!

I hurt him!

Then his face jeks back with shock and realisation! Like a truck hit him!

"Emily?!?" His voice trembles as he looks at me with pain. My heart aches with the sight of him pained. All because of me!

'You left me' his shattered voice rings in my mind!