Chapter 9- Sorry

A/N
Vote before you read. Thank you. Aah. It is a simple button down there. It looks like a starJust click it and enjoy reading...
*********************
A aaaaahhh Aaron what on earth!!

You are dead!!

If you know my name, you should know that I hate surprises!

I am having an heart attack now because of Aaron. Well, yes I might be exaggerating! But if you were me, you would know how hard is it to breath write now! He held me bridal style and with no warning he flew with me with light speed; exept for the butterfly evil smile he gave me. I knew he had something in mind.

But not this.

I didn't take my breath for god sake!!

I could have died

* At least you will die in his arms* my mind jerked.

Just because of the way he held me I won't cut him into pieces. I hate running even walking tortures my leg. But what he did gave me shivers and...

****Wait a second***

Where am I for heavens sake. What is this place. He made us go to the middle of the desert. Is he trying to kill me??

No way.

He won't be even able to try. I will kick him where the sun doesn't shine before he even tries.

*****Wait another second******

Why is he still holding me....
It feels good, but I don't want to make his shoulders feel stressed!

Like I am 55 kilos!

I clear my throat while trying to take my breath for the billionth time. I am a tomato right now. Aaron looks at me evily.

His eyes are beautiful.

His lips.

His drawn jaw.

His everything.

Aaron's hand slowly looses abit from my body.

!!!Aaron's arms are muscled!! He feels perfect!!!

Slowly he puts me down.

His arms feel like cotton candy!!

His eyes are now looking at me with appology. Our faces is soooo close. I blush hard. He incircles my waist with his hand. More shivers moooore blushing.

Ughhhh

World War 4 is in my heart!!

I am exploding in the inside!!

I feel powerful now. More than ever.

Aaron blushes noticing our closeness, but he masks it fast.
He removes his warm hand from my waist slowly. I feel disappointed now. His touch was igniting me. My eyes were igniting tooo.

Ughhh hhhhhhhhh

Why did he remove his arm. I felt secure.

**** SNAP OUT OF IT EMILY!! YOU KNOW THAT NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING CAN HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU TWO***

Yes I know mind. Yes I know.
I turn to look away from Aaron. Why is my life bad?. Like the guy of my dreams is standing infront of me, and I can't even...