Chapter19- Unfair

Emily's POV
************
I sob harder as Casent faints on my shoulder! Warm Tears keep running on my cheeks. I love you jerk! I hope you find love after me! Still I feel my heart get ripped by the thought of Casent with someone else!!

God Casent is sooo heavy!

What does he eat!?

Rocks for breakfast!!

* What you did was right* my mind assures me. After sometime of staying in the same position, I finally stop crying!!

I slowly carry my lover to the bed, that I was sleeping on! I lay his head comfortably on the pillow. I carry his legs gently on bed! He is sleeping peacefully! His eyes are puffy from crying! He isn't smiling. I am soorry Casent!!

This is the last time I see you Casent!

Why am I soo unlucky!

I wish I can live with you forever!

I can't be selfish!

I can't hurt you!

I won't hurt you!

Why can't I just have a normal life!

I cover him using the covers. I slowly bend down and kiss his cheeks gently!

" What did you do to him!?" A worried voice asks me!

" I did nothing bad " I say still crying.

" Emily?! Is that you" A female voice calls me.

Embarrassing?!

I slowly turn my head back! I see a beautiful old women standing next to the door. She seems sooo shocked! ! She kind of looks like Casent!

" Yes, don't mind the hair! Ooh! You must be Casent's mom" I say faking a smile!

I can't smile when I have this pain in my chest! I just want to cry! Forever! Nonstop!

"Yes!? How are you awake Emily!? I tried but.." She asks curiosity on her face!

Life is unfair!!

" I am the cursed! I know you tried healing me but it didn't work! Nothing will! Now I know this is gonna sound wierd! But can you hold the memory of my existence? " I ask her as tears slide on my cheeks!

Unfair!!

" What do you mean Emily ?!" She asks shocked!

"I will die! And I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me! If I leave everyone who loves me, they will get broke! So if they forget me ! I will be able to prevent that!" I say crying more!

Unfair!!

"But Emily" Aaron's mom argues with me!

" It is the best thing to do mom told me!" I say now looking at Casent as he sleeps peacefully!

"Is there no other way! I could help you with anything" she tells me very encouraging!

UNFAIR! !

"No, this is all I know!" I say ice cold!

" But I was gonna go get Gana the memory remover! " She tells me confused!

"Why!" I ask confused!

"We found a way to save you! By Memory!" She tells me faking a smile!

" But I will eventually die! So no use!" I tell her coldly as tears escape my eyes!