Chapter 4- Starting To Transform

WHAT THE HECK AM I SEEING??!!

IT COULDN'T BE RIGHT??

WHY AM I NOT DEAD YET ???!!!!

NO

NO

NO

In my hands was a magazine with a picture of me while helping Aaron from the ground, and another when I hit Daves straight on the head. Both are on the school's daily magazine and it is noted with:

*The school's nerd Emily Dars. saves Aaron Warner...

This morning Aaron Warner was found in a fight, that he certainly was not winning. Aaron was not shooting back Daves Antony any hits, which caused the crowd to be curious.

Suddenly from no where comes a girl and saves him. This girls accidently comes to be Emily Dars or the school's nerd. She was witnessed this morning kicking Daves Antony very hardly on the head. This morning he was charged to the hospital with a very bad injury. Who knew that nerds can have very hard iron legs. Maybe that is why Aaron hasn't hit Daves back, maybe he was waiting for his heroe to save him. What kind of bond does Emily Dars and Aaron Warner could possibly share??*

The school daily news

I was standing in shock. I couldn't even move my eyes from the paper. Are they really asking what bond do Aaron and I share. Well that is easy to answer:

"CLASSMATES" other than that will be A BIG FAT DONUT ZERO.

I blink about 100 times after 5

minutes of silence and whisper fast

" Can the school's principle see this," I swallow the bulk that formed in my throut and ask afraid from her answer:" Can he?"

Yasmeen's plastered smirk disappears immediatly and she gasps for 2 minutes analysing what I said.

" Shit, Shit, OH MY GOD!!! Ofcourse he can!" She snaps back at me. I shoot her a cold glare. "Well you know he is the "principel"!!", she then answer me loudly with a * Are you kidding* me look.

Thoughts of me getting expelled flash infront of my eyes. A new bulk of anxiety forms in my throut. Aaron's photo plays in my mind.

OOH!!

I look back and forth from Yasmeen to the paper several times before I start talking again:" Does Aaron know about it?"

"Yes, but he didn't seem to bother" she replies shrugging her shoulders.

" Good", I say while sighing in relief. I know there is nothing going between me and Aaron.

NOT LIKE I WANT ANYTHING TO.

Aaron is mister popular and I am just a nerd! He doesn't even notice me. I think sadly... Aaron wasn't in the english class today. I wonder how he is...

* Snap out of it Emmily. He is only your classmate. That is what you should consider him from now one. He already has a girlfriend. I don't have to remind who it is right??( Flora Daven, the school's hot most popular girl. She is someone you won't like to mess with!! Would you??)* my mind reminds me. I sigh in defeat. Still I can't help the feeling of disappointment filling me!

I think I should just get over this all- the crush , the morning inccedent, and the magazine photo. Some Essay Writing will help me get busy off my thoughts.

* Ya keep on convincing your self with that* my mind tells me.

I start heading to my Biology class, after waving Yasmeen goodbye. I don't want to also be late for the bio class. One detention is enough for my school record. As I walk in the school hallways, students dagger looks and stares are sent to me. I don't give a a toss about them. As I reach my Class. I open the door. More stares and whispering are directed to me. But I easily ignore them.
........................................................................
Thank God,I am heading to my last class- Art. I started feeling dizzy since the third class. I have a deadly headache. I took aspirin, but still it the ache doesn't go.

Ughhhh.

Not only that but my back and shoulders are aching me like hell. It feels like something is trying to get out of my back. It hurts like heeeellll. My back is cracking!

I sit in my class near Lilly. She looks at me and says, " Someone is having a bad day."

I nod my head weakly to her in approval, then she asks:" What is it?"

"My body and I are having arguments", I say giving my best fake smile.

THE PAIN IS KILLING ME

She nods her head in understanding and smiles. We don't talk till the end of the class, which is something I am grateful for.

I am not really in the mood of talking now like at ALLLLLLLLL.

I stay in class until everyone leaves. Lilly waves me a goodbye.

"See you", she calls, then she is out of class. Just when she leaves the room, I feel my backbone split into two. I scream abit low.

It hurts.

It hurts alooot.

I feel my shoulders tense. I can't bare it anymore. I can't hold the pain. My headache is really increasing. I feel my head exploding. My body starts shiviring. I sit still waiting for the pain to go away, but it doesn't.

Instead it increases mooooore again.

A loud screams escapes my lips.

Another one , and another one.

I hope that no one could hear me.

I think I am dying. I sweat alot.

I bite my lips harshly.

I think I cut them.

My backbone is cracking.

I feel something is going on wrong with my eyes.

It feels good and bad at the same time.

The pain eases abit.

Suddenly, a photo of a pair of white wings pops in my mind. It is displayed as a memory. The wings are large. A shade of red is found on its end. It looks kind of familiar. Pain overcomes me again, but this time harder.

I scream loud, my throut hurts!.

Just great!!

My hands are in fists. Still the image is not leaving my mind.
In a blink of an eye, all the pain disappears as if it never happened. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I let my body relax.

The image of the pair of wings is displayed again in my mind.

The wings looks gorgeous.

"Emily, are you okay" a heaving husky worried voice aks me.

I freeze.
...........................................................
A/N
Thank you for reading my story. I really hope you liked it. Please vote and write your comments...