Chapter 23- Bad Dream

Aaron's POV
************

*Next day after he fainted*
______________________________

Aaron dreaming:

*******" That is why I will take myself of your memory! "Emily tells me as she wipes of her tears!!

" What !?!" I say moving away from her!!

Suddenly, the door slams shut!! I see Emily's eyes turning black as they are full of tears and puffy!

Did she just close the door with her mind?!

I stand up shocked! And then I see some red fog surrounding her! I see my cloth that she is wearing burning slowly! I see her eyes cold and misrable! ! I freeze!!

" I love you Casent! I have always loved you! I will always love you ,even if I die!! I wanted to be all yours! And you all mine!! I wish I could fly with you! Live with you! Marry you!! It pains me hell to leave you!! But I will be selfish if I keep you for myself when I die! I will give you your heart back! I will make you forget me! I will not hurt you!! I can't even bear the thought of you broken because of me!! So when I die I won't make you feel pain! IT HURTS ME!! IT HURTS ME MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE! ! I love you!! I really do!! And because I love you!! I should make you forget me!! I will disappear like I never existed! I know that you will feel my absence due our bond! But at least you won't feel pain due my absence!! I am sorry!! I really wished I could live forever!! But I can't! I love you Casent and always will!!" EMILY SAYS AS SHE IS SOBBING!! SUDDENLY SHE STANDS UP OFF BED FAST!! SHE slowly WALKS TOWARDS ME! SHE IS NOW HUGGING ME hard!! She is sobbing in my hold!! I can't move a muscle!! I can't talk back!! I can't realise what I am hearing from her!! ? " I LOVE YOU, CASENT" EMILY IS NOW KISSING ME gently on my forhead. I feel powerful. Then, I start to feel soo weak!! I don't want to move away! More like I Can't !!? I then feel her putting something in my hand and squeezes it twice!! WHAT IS SHE DOING?!

Shiversssssssss

Shiversssssssss

All I know is that I suddenly feel like flying, then darkness overcomes me...*******

"EMILY!" I roar in sleep!

I jerk fast from sleep! My brain is pumping in my skull again! My heart is thrusting in my chest! I am heaving hard! My breath is uneven! Sweat covers my whole body! My heart aches me hell! I feel a hole in my body! I move my hand through my hair. I stand up annoyed from bed. I slowly and confused head towards the Bathroom.

This never happened before to me?!

What is wrong with me?!

"Aaron are you okay?" Mom worried voice asks loud outside the bathroom.

"Aaron where are you!?" Mom asks more worried now!

Ughhhhhhhhh

"In here mom! I am fine!" I call out loud as I move my hand flat on my face. I wash my face with cold water and take of my sweat soaked t-shirt. I throw it in the laundry empty basket. I stand infront of the mirror with nothing exept my sweat pants. I look pale.

Annoyed.

Scared.

Worried.

Sad.

Misrable.

But why?!

Mom enters after a couple of seconds. She is in her sleep rope! She looks so scared! Like she saw a ghost!

DID I SCREAM THAT LOUD!?

DID I SCARE MOM AND WAKE HER FROM MY VOICE?!

When did I ever have nightmares?!?