Chapter 17- Cursed

Aaron's POV
************
"I WILL DO THE BEST TO SAVE HER" Mom says to me assuringly faking a smile!! I look again from mom to Emily, then I stand up still crying! "Just get out!!" My mom says low. From no where nurses and healers start to run from the door!!

" I can't leave her!!" I tell mom coldly,as my sight isn't leaving Emily. More warm tears slide on my cheeks. Mom just nods her head at me in understanding. I take slowly some steps back for the healers to have space near Emily.

Mom and other nurses start touching Emily. I guess they are doing mecca healing stuff!

"Go get a power Stones" my mom exclaimes! Some nurses start to put on Emily's face an oxygen mask. Suddenly, her chest moves up fast and she started breathing normal again! I cried in relief!!

Thank God

A nurse starts moving a yellowish glowing stone above Emily's body.

No response..

" She ain't getting any power" a nurse says to mom. Mom just gives her a small cold nod.

" 5ml of Saneezo now!!" Mom shouts at one of the nurses and he quickly gives her what she asked for.

SANEEZO SHOT!! THIS AMOUNT OF POWER CAN MAKE ME HYPER FOR A WHOLE MONTH!! IS SHE TRYING TO KILL EMILY.

JERK, OFFCOURSE NOT!!

I LOOK AT MOM COLDLY AND SHE JUST GiVEs ME AN ASSURING SMILE. I NOD MY HEAD SLOWLY HESITANT!! Then mom gives Emily the shot slowly, still no response!!
********

After 19 minutes of trying to heal Emily. She didn't get slightly better!! She didn't even move!!! Just her breathing became better!! As more time passes, nurses start to leave the room, until they are all gone except mom!! Mom looks exausted!!

Mom stands near Emily's bed shaky. I walk closer towards Emily's bed. Tears overcome me again!! I take another look at My Emily as she lays on bed peacefuly with some stuff ,I don't know,attached to her wrist. Her hair is turning more grey!! Her skin is way more purple and pale!! Still she looks beautiful!!

WAKEUP EMILY!! YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME! THEN WHY MAKE ME AND YOU GO THROUGH THIS!! YOU ARE STRONG!! SO PLEAZE WAKEUP! If you are okay, tell me!!IF YOU ARE IN PAIN SCREAM!! JUST DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN LAYING ON BED HALF DEAD!! I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST WAKEUP!!

Tears start to blur my vision again. My hands are in fists again!!

Why Emily?! Why not me!? I kneel next to Emily crying looking at the white marbled floor.

"What happened to her???" Mom asks me very worried!! I look at her still kneeling! ! When my eyes catch her face. She is crying!! Her eyes and nose are red!!

Offcoarse!!

Mom loves Emily as much as I do. Sometimes I even think she loves her more than me. My mom was always there when Emily was sick or sad! She used to give Emily's father medicines and some stuff for Emily to get better!! She even follows her school grades !! She even scolds because Emily always gets higher grades!! Whenever I go back home, she asks me about Emily's day not even mine!! Whose mom is she?!!

" I don't know!!" I tell mom crying.

"She ain't accepting any source of power!! She is not like any patient I ever had!! It was imppossible to wake her up!!? She is still alive!! A kind of miracle!! I don't know how and why?? But I know that she is in long comma! I couldn't do anything to help wake her!!?" Mom says crying!

" No, you did your best!! I just dont know! It was so sudden!! I couldn't even sence it!! I even felt in her power!! She was fine then after she saw the Samons light she changed!! Like a switch turned on!! She fainted!! And I couldn't wake her up!? I couldn't even help her!! I wasn't able to feel her!! I felt no energy in her!! Nothing!! " I say still in tears recalling what happened.