Chapter 3- Late

I am running fast to my classroom.

UGHHHHHH.

I am late for the english class for about 15 minutes. It is the first day for school for God's sake.

Have mercy

*As if teachers would care. They probably will give us homeworks today.*

I was never ever late on class before- specially not English. Plus I wasn't planning on being late, like never ever. Proffesor Daniel was our English teacher. If someone is late for class even if for 1 minute he gets after school detention no matter what. Unfortunately I was planning on keeping my record bleach white.

Ughhhhhh if I only didn't go to the backyard I wouldn't have to be now running hilariously to class. No no. After thinking, it was sooo worth it.

To get to see Aaron and help him was definitely worth it. I hope now he knows me like at least more than a "Classmate" only. When I reach the door, just when my hand is on the handle I hear someone's familiar manly voice talking to me. When I turn to look at the person taking.....

OH MY GOD....

It was the real, flesh and blood, JAKE THRONESSSSSSSS....

" Are you planning on opening the door, we are pretty much late already" he says calmly while smirking at me, after some momments staring at him from the door.

His voice didn't make my legs melt like when I hear Aaron. I note to my self.

Suddenly, I wakeup from my daze, blinking several times. Until I can adjust to what is going on. Can I be that lucky to meet two (hotsmokeygorgeiousawsomeperfect)
guys in the same day.

Apparently Yes!!

I open the class's door after knocking twice lowly. When the door is wide opened, my eyes meets Prof. Daniels . He looks at me awkwardly for several times then starts yelling:

" Dars what we're you doing? You are late for class!! FOR ABOUT 17 MINUTES!!* HE IS ACTUALLY COUNTING. WOW* Do you understand what this means Dars?"

*What on earth! You don't know what it means Prof. Well I can help explain to your bean sized brain. It means that I will have poo detention for 2 butterflies hours with some stupid guys and girls.* I say to my self.

Then I swallow some curses. I start to talk slowly and a tiny bit mad:
"It means detention Prof.. I am sorry and it won't happen again. I promise." He dismisses me with his hands. I head to my seat madly.

Detention day 1 in school!

What a happy start for the school year!

Then he starts talking again, but this time calmer and colder. At least it wasn't directed to me. It was directed to Jake, who was standing calmly, not even bothering to look at the Prof.

The Prof said something about after school detention to Jake. I couldn't hear well because of the looks and stares that I have been taking since the momment I entered class. I could here my name being whispered from many students.

Why are they shooting me those looks??.

Is my hair flying or something?!.

I pat my hair with my hand and actually find it perfectly settled on my shoulder.

Soooooo what is it that they are looking at?

* Oooh, don't say you don't know! Ofcourse it is about the scene you did this morning - the one that made you late for class. Don't say that you forgot those green eyes, or who do they belong to...* my brain tells me and I blush tomato red.

I push the thought for now, so I can focus on class. I also totally ignore the stares that I was getting from the class.

The picture of Aaron strikes my head, after 20 minutes of listing to Prof. Daniel talking and taking down alot important notes.

THE WAY HIS GREEN EYES WERE LOCKED IN MINE. THE SPARK IN THOSE EYES. DEADLY!! THE WAY HIS TOUCH FELT. IRRISITABLE!! THE WAY HIS SMILE WAS. CHARMING!!! HIS VOICE. SMOKEY!! JUST ALL ABOUT HIM.HE IS PERFECT!!

But wasn't it wierd that during the fight Aaron didn't even try to stop Daves hands. It was like he couldn't do something about it. Plus the way he was taking the punches. It was like he was welcoming it.

STRANGE.

When I was running to help him. I felt like it was something natural to do. What the heck was I thinking. I am not a kind of person that likes spotlights. I dont like to take any part in fights. Ohh no no no. Could he think that I did this just to get attention?. Could he? That idea never flashed in my mind before.!!

Actually I always really try to avoid any attention. While I was busy with my thoughts the class was already desmessed. I push the thought to the back of my head for sometime. I grab my stuff and head out of class. I don't want to be also late for the biology class. Guess who didnt leave his seat staring at me. I blush a shade of pink. He smirks at me. Then stands and leaves class.

So I blush deep red from embaressment,

STUPID HORMONES!!!When I am finally out of class, I see Yasmeen, which looks happier than normal. An evil smirk plastered on her face? She is walking towards-more like jogging towards-me while holding a kind of magazine in her arms.

What is it?!

She finally hands me the paper while she smirks knowingly at me! I scan the paper briefly then look at her questiongly. Then it hits me like a ....... truck!

WAITTT!!!

There is a photo on it!!

Oooh

No

No

No

No.

No God!!

OMG!!!

Could it be....