Chapter 1

He was absolutely stunning. His eyes shined like every star in the sky and even brighter. His smile could put the universe to shame as it was stunningly radiant. He couldn't see himself with anybody else but him. And he didn't want to see himself with anybody else.

John. His John. Standing at the altar with a beaming smile plastered to his face. Tears started in the corner of his eyes and threatened to fall down his cheeks. He couldn't contain the overwhelming feelings of happiness and content that he was finally here. Feeling himself practically float to the altar as he couldn't feel his legs nor his whole body. He was practically numb from extreme delight. For the first time, in a long time, he was happy.

"Sherlock...Sherlock!" The detective snapped out of his daze to his new husband standing over him with his hand on Sherlock's shoulder and a small smile on his face.

"Yeah...um, yeah. What is it?" Sherlock asked, trying to keep his concentration on the case he was working on.

"You kind of fell asleep while in your mind palace. I was making sure you were okay." John nervously bit his lip and played with the wedding band around his finger. Sherlock smiled and pat his thigh as John gladly accepted and sat down, locking his lips to Sherlock's and sucking lightly as he pulled away.

"I love you John. You know that right?" The detective said, never getting tired of saying those words and actually meaning them to his husband.

"Yes, I know that you bloody idiot. Have you solved that case that Lestrade gave you last week?" John asked, starting to move his lips down Sherlock's jawline, neck, and down to the junction of skin where neck met shoulder. The detective tried his best to concentrate on the case but there was something about the feeling of John's lips on other places of his body that made him go wild. He wanted to moan and scream John's name until his voice was hoarse, he wanted to ride his husband like that day was the last day on planet earth, he wanted to make love to him. He wanted to fuck him.

Sherlock grabbed John by the shoulders and pushed him back, looking him in the eye with the screaming want of lust and love.

"Bedroom, now!" Sherlock picked his husband up and held him up as John's legs wrapped around his waist, still kissing all the way down his neck and once in awhile kissing the detective's puffy, cupid bowed lips.

___________

Hours passed as he caressed every square inch of naked skin to John's body, content with that very moment and falling hard in love with his husband every time he watched him sleep. His face was free of every worry line and blemish past years have pounded into his permanent look. Sherlock hated seeing him like that, constantly worrying about if he was okay or not while out on a case.

But seeing him perfectly worry-free and sleeping peacefully made him smile. He crawled back under the blankets and set his naked body comfortably against John's, placing a gentle kiss in his blogger's hair and falling asleep with contentment and happiness reeling comfortably in his mind. Something he hasn't felt in a long time.

Hey guys!

Sorry for the short chapter, but I just wanted to get this book started. Soooo...hopefully you'll enjoy!

Big smooch from your bad ass freelancer Tex!

Be sure to comment, follow, vote, whatever...