Chapter 31: It All Ends Today

Stefan's POV
We're finally here. I have to admit, this place is better and more cozy than the last one she was staying at. Greg looked in very DEEP thought the entire ride. Maybe he's thinking about Jasmine. 

We all get out of our cars and we look at the house. It was already night time. I see Jasmine pull up and park and get out of her car. Greg looks towards her and smiles and she smiles back then looks at me. 

I say "remember: Gabby, Greg, Gitana, Damon, and I go in first and if you guys see any signs of trouble, then that's when you come in." Everyone struggles with the idea, but agrees eventually. Elena hugs Gabby and Greg and they hug her back. 

Then she hugs me and says "be careful!" And I say "we will." We pull away when we hear Damon say "oh, how sweet. Look how cute you two look together." We all look at him shocked and Elena looks hurt. 

I say "Damon! Seriously, what the hell is your problem?" And he asks "oh, you didn't know? Elena is jealous of you and Gia." I go into shock along with everyone else except the girls who are glaring at Damon. 

I look at Elena and she has tears in her eyes. I give her a sympathetic look. I know she's not jealous of me and Gia. Maybe she did feel a little jealousy, but she loves Damon and why can't he see that he's being an unreasonable jerk? 

I say "enough Damon! Look, we'll talk about this later, alright? Gia needs us! Let's get started with the plan. All this supernatural drama ends today! Come on." Damon rolls his eyes and starts walking towards the wooden house with me, Gabby, Greg, and Gitana behind him. 

Before we do, Kol kisses Gabby and she kisses him back and they pull away. I clear my throat signaling her to come on and she rolls her eyes and does. We all start walking towards the house when Greg stops for a moment and we stop with him. 

Damon asks "Greg? You alright buddy?" Greg ignores his question and walks back to everyone and goes to Jasmine and kisses her shocking all of us. He especially shocked Jasmine, but she snaps out of it and kisses him back. 

They pull away and he says "I know how I feel now." She smiles at him and he smiles back. He walks back to us and says "let's do this!" We are still standing here shocked by what he just did. 

He rolls his eyes and walks past us and Gitana follows behind him and so do we. We enter the house and so far we see nothing in sight. I say "let's split up and search the house." They nod their heads agreeing. 

I go upstairs with Damon while Gabby checks downstairs with Greg and Gitana went to look outside. Damon and I have been searching for twelve minutes and nothing. 

Damon says giving up "this was a wild goose chase. Gitana was right! Laura wanted us to come here." I say "calm down, we just have to keep looking." Damon says "it's always you!" I narrow my eyes at him in confusion. 

He continues "I should have known! It's always you they choose. She even said it to my face that it was always going to be you. Katherine chose you, I knew Elena probably still felt something for you." 

I say "you know what Damon? Enough! Okay, maybe Elena felt a little jealousy about me and Gia, but she loves you. Okay? YOU! Yes, Elena and I were in love once and nothing will ever change that, but it is you, she will always truly love. And if you don't wake up and realize that, you're going to lose her for good. And despite the fact of you being mad at her about this, I know you don't want to lose her! You love her and she loves you. So, wake up out of this phase you're in Damon because the girl you love is trying to fight for you. Now you need to do the same. You've always done it. Nothing should be different now. When we survive this and we will... you need to get your girl back because that's what I'm going to do now."