Chapter 29: We'll Get Her Back

Stefan's POV
We're back at the Mikaelson mansion and we're all sitting down in shock and are worrying. We explained everything to Freya. Hayley just put Hope down for a nap and we are all now asking Gitana questions. 

After they are answered, she starts talking about other information she found out. She says "I also know about my ancestors. They had the last name Halliwell." Greg and Gabby's heads shot up and we look at them confused. 

Greg asks "do you know the names?" We look at him confused then at Gitana curiously and she says "yes, um, a brother and a sister. The brother name was, Gemini Halliwell and his half sister, Gracia Halliwell." That's when it came to both me and Damon. 

Momma G's maiden name was Halliwell. Everyone looks at us shocked and Gitana says "they had the same mother, but different fathers... Why do you all look like that?" 

Greg says "because our mother has the same last name." She looks shocked and asks "so, that would make us, cousins by many generations?" Greg and Gabby nod their heads and Elena says "wow, this day just keeps getting more surprising." 

Everyone nods their heads agreeing and Gabby smiles and says trying to lighten up the mood "that would explain all the names beginning with G." Everyone laughs at that. 

Greg says "I remember grams always told us that if we ever have kids to make sure to name them all with G. I see that was passed down to uncle Gemini's bloodline since me and Gabriella's was unable to continue. I guess that's never changed." 

We all laugh at that, but also come to realization that they are all named G. Damon and I always hated that all their names began with G while we had normal names. 

I ask changing the subject "how do we get Giavanni back?" They stop and look at me and Gitana says "I don't know, but we will. If it's the last thing I do. Everyday in my entire life I have always regretted what I did to her. I was a selfish and jealous little brat." 

We look at her and we see that she actually means it, she's not just saying it. Katherine says "we'll get her back and we're going to take down that little witch." We look at her and she says "and I'll help and Nadia. Right?!" She asks that last part looking at Nadia and Nadia says "right!" 

Gitana and I say "thank you!" They nod their heads. We hear a phone ring and it's Gitana's phone ringing. We all look at her and she looks at her phone worried and we go to her and see it's a video message from Laura. She opens it and the first thing we see is Gia and we gasp and I look at her worried. 

She has blood running down her face, arms, and neck and she has a vervain rag in her mouth. We can hear it burning her. Then Laura comes to view and she says "oh, my dear, Gitana. I was so hoping to still have you on my side. I guess it was stupid to have hope, hm? Either way, you and your sister are just as dead as the Salvatore's will be. You should have stood by me and you didn't. Be prepared to fight Salvatore's. Your death will be here shortly and I'll make sure to see you suffer before I end you. You will burn for what you did to my Jonas and to Luka and Greta. And the others who were there tonight? Unless you want to end up like them, I would really suggest minding your own business. I will have my revenge and I will see you four rot and this is just the beginning." She goes over to Gia and she grabs a stake and she stabs Gia in the neck with it and Gia screams out in pain, then the video cuts off. 

Damon, Greg, Gabby, and I look at each other worried and Damon says "this bitch is dead." Gabby says "that's if she doesn't have us dead already. Even though I hate this as much as you do, she's just upset about her fiancé." 

Damon looks at her and asks "are you defending her?" Gabby says "of course not. I'm just saying she's just doing it because she's upset about what happened to Jonas, Luka and Greta. She thought of them as her family and we took them from her." 

Damon says "you say you're not defending her but it seems like to me you are stupid enough to defend her." Gabby says "don't you dare call me stup-" Damon yells interrupting her "WELL YOUR DEFENDING HER! AND AFTER EVERYTHING SHE HAS DONE SO FAR!" 

Gabby yells back "I AM NOT DEFENDING HER! I'M JUST SAYING SHE IS ACTING OUT ON RAGE BECAUSE WE KILLED THE GUY SHE LOVED. YOU KNOW WHAT? CORRECTION! YOU KILLED THE GUY SHE LOVED! 

      YOU'RE THE IDIOT THAT KILLED LUKA WHICH LED JONAS TO TRY AND GO AFTER ELENA IN THE FIRST PLACE! SO, IF ANYONE IN THIS SITUATION IS THE STUPID ONE AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING, IT IS YOU!" 

Damon growls at her and lunges for her, but she grabs him and throws him to the side and he falls through the glass table shocking everyone. He gets up to go after her again and grabs her by her neck, choking her and pushes her against the wall. Gabby makes a choking sound and she tries to gasp for air, but can't. 

Elijah gets in the way and pushes Damon back. Gabby starts coughing and breathing heavily while holding her neck. Elijah growls at him "don't you ever touch her again!" 

Greg yells "ENOUGH! ALL OF YOU ENOUGH! All this fighting and yelling isn't helping!" Damon and Gabby glare at each other and Gabby says "I'm going to bed. HERE! My other home." She goes upstairs and after a few seconds of Kol glaring Damon down, he goes after Gabby. 

Hayley, Jackson, Elijah, Davina, Jacque, Marcel, Rebekah, Freya, Cami, and Klaus are glaring Damon down right now. Man, if looks could kill, Damon would be 6 ft under. Although, I'm pissed at him too. Going after Gabby like that when she was just making a point. 

I mean she's right, obviously Laura loved Jonas deeply. Damon gets up to leave and I get in his way and punch him to the ground. He looks up at me and I say "don't you ever, put your hands on our sister again." Then I walk away from him and to Kai's car, waiting for him to leave.

Gitana is staying at the Mikaelson mansion for a while. Everyone comes out and gets into their cars and drives off. Kai is dropping me off at my house and Caroline stayed with Klaus tonight. 

Everyone is taking a break from school until we get Gia back and get rid of this witch. Because Elena and Damon are on a break, she and Jeremy are staying with Bonnie. When we get to my house, I get out and head straight for bed, but first I'm going to call Gabby and make sure she's okay.

Gabby's POV
It's been thirty minutes since the incident between me and Damon. I'm laying down in me and Kol's bed thinking. How could he say that to me? I wasn't defending her, I was just pointing out why she was doing this. Truth is, I can't wait till we're rid of her, but I understand why she's doing this

I hear someone come in behind me and close the door. I don't bother looking, I already know it's Kol. He gets under the covers with me and wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek while I'm just melting at his touch. 

He says "you know it took a lot in me not to kill your brother." I chuckle and say "yeah, I bet." He says "I know you wasn't defending her because honestly, if I was in the same position she's in and someone killed you, I'd have their heads on a platter." 

I turn around to him and I give him a peck on the lips and snuggle more into him and I say "ditto." I hear my phone ring and I turn around and see my phone's ringing and it's Stefan. So I grab it and answer it "hey, Stef."

Phone Conversation
Stef~ Hey. Are you okay?
Me~ It's okay Stef, I'm fine.
Stef~ He had no right hurting you like that or saying all those things to you.
Me~ It's okay.
Stef~ No, it's not.
Kol says in the background "it sure as hell isn't!" I shush him and go back to talking to Stef.
Stef~ Was that Kol?
Me~ Yep!
Stef~ I'm just glad you're okay. I'm going to let you go now and let you rest. We've all had a bad day.
Me~ Yeah! Bye Stef. Goodnight!
Stef~ Goodnight.
End of Phone Conversation

I sigh and go back to snuggling with Kol and I say to him "I love you, Kol!" And he says "I love you too, Gabs. And I am not going to let that witch hurt you. I'll kill her myself if she comes anywhere near you." 

I look up at him and into his eyes and he says "I will not lose you!" I smile at him and kiss him and he kisses me back. We pull away and go back to cuddling. Kol is the first to fall asleep and I'm not far behind him. This is going to be one hell of a week.