Chapter 14: "We're Friends After All, Right?"

Start from the beginning

Ren brushed the hair covering half of Yuki's face away and placed it at the back of her ear.

"I'll help you in my own way..."

------------------------------

"Wha-what?! You kidnapped us and made all this mess just to help 'solve' our problem? You don't even know what's our problem abou-"

"Exactly, Keima-kun. I trapped you two in here just to help you. But, how can I help if I don't know what's your problem about? You know where I'm getting at, right Kei~ma-kun?"

"So...you're planning to keep us in here until we tell you what's our problem about? Wooaaahh...you have THESE kind of game, Katsuragi? Well, you're still a man afterall." said Yuki while playing on Keima's PFP.

"Na-Nachihara-san! What do you think you're doing?! Gi-give that back!"

Keima's face turned red while running towards Yuki.

"Ohohoho! I never knew the God of Conquest plays these kind of games! Shame on you, Katsuragi, shame on you." teased Yuki.

"We-well, let's see what kind of things you play in YOUR PFP, Nachihara-san!"

Keima snatched Yuki's PFP from her bag and ran away from her.

"He-hey! Stop right there!"

Yuki stood up and chased after Keima.

"That looks fun! Let me join in!"

Ren opened the door and took a step inside.

Yuki and Keima's eyes seemed to sparkle and advances towards Ren.

"Ha! Just what I expected! You really are an idiot huh, Nakayama?" said Keima while holding down Ren on the floor.

"You fell right into our tra-" -Yuki

*click*

.

.

.

.

.

"D-did that 'click' means the door is locked?" asked Yuki.

"Ahahaha! Yup!" -Ren

"Y-you have the key r-right?" -Keima

"Nope! That door doesn't have a keyhole which means it doesn't have any key. The only way to unlock it is that another person must open the door from the other side. " said Ren while smiling.

"How can you be so calm about this you redheaded idiot?! Call your butler or your servants so that they can open this damn door!"

"There's no one here except for the three of us."

Keima and Yuki's face looked gloomy as soon as they heard what Ren just said.

"Great! I'm stuck in here with a redheaded pest for the rest of my life! Then, what's worse is that I won't be able to play games anymore, if my PFP ran out of batteries." Keima whined while sitting on the floor with his legs folded to his face and arms resting on his knees.

"Why don't we try breaking the glass-window using the speakers?" suggested Yuki.

Keima's eyes widen. Then, he grabbed one of the 3-ft speaker inside the room...

"Keima-kun, that's not-" -Ren

"Gaaaaaahhhh!!!" -Keima

Keima threw the speaker to the glass-window, trying to break it. But instead, the speaker just bounced back and hit him on his face.