Chapter 30

"Tom?! Tom?! Thomas?!" I yelled, with tears already flowing down my cheeks.

"Hiddleston? Hiddleston?! Tom?!" Chris yelled and he gently rubbed my arm.

"Tom?! Tom, please?!" I yelled as hard as I could.

I heard some strange noises behind me, Chris had grabbed a GoPro.

"Are you serious? We've lost Tom, and you decide to film this?!" I exclaimed and he put his arms in the air.

"We're here to film stuff, so yes, I am filming." he said and I groaned.

"Tom?! Tom?! Thomas?! Tom?!" I yelled, I tried to wipe all the tears off my cheeks, what if he's already dead, oh my god.

"Tom?! Hiddleston?! Hiddleston?!" Chris yelled and he put one arm around my shoulder.

"Chris?! Chris?! Chris?!" I could hear softly in the distance and I shot up.

"Thomas?! Tom?!" I yelled and I could hear a loud gasp.

"Mari?! Mari?! Where are you?!" I heard Tom yell and I saw him coming from behind a tree.

"Tom?!" I yelled as I ran towards him and hugged him super tight.

"I-I-I thought you were lost, I-I thought I'd lost you." I sniffed onto his shoulder, he put one hand on the back of my head and the other on my back.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm okay, shh, it's okay." he wispered, I just cried on his shoulder.

I had almost accepted his death, IT IS NOT OKAY!?

"I was so scared, I was so afraid." I sniffed and he gently picked me off the ground.

"Let's get going." Tom said and I buried my face in his shirt.

I just couldn't stop crying, no idea why, I guess I'm just too terrified.

After five minutes of walking we had already arrived back at our little fire.

Tom placed me down on the ground, and he sat down next to me.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left to find Chris, you were right." Tom sighed and he quickly pecked my lips.

"Oh baby, aren't I always?" I asked making him chuckle.

"You're really stressing, I can see it." he mumbled as he hugged me close.

"What do you expect me to do when I was thinking that my boyfriend had died." I wispered and he smiled.

"I'm not planning to die any time soon, love." he said and he gave me a small kiss in my neck.

"Hey, when you two are done with doing whatever you doing can someone help me preparing the fish." Chris said and Tom quickly got up.

I layed down on my back and closed my eyes, listening to the coversation between Tom and Chris.

"So you and Mari planning to have mini Loki's?" Chris asked, I heard Tom chuckle.

"Mari enjoys her relaxing and peace. And she loves being a child herself, I highly doubt if she could handle the stress." Tom replied, it is true, I handle stress terribly.

"But you would want some?" Chris asked, I just knew his anwser.

"Yes, I'd love to. This year when we were celebrating christmas for the first time I was just thinking what it would be like if I had a little girl or boy sitting on my lap, or just have my hands on her swollen stomach. Those thoughts literally make my heart go faster." Tom said making me blush.

"You're getting some fatherly feelings, people say that's normal when you grow up." Chris replied and Tom happily chuckled.

"I know, but I can just see those things when I see her. The most recent one was actually in the plane, when I looked at her I could almost see her having a small girl on her lap, happily gurgling with two braids in her hair. I just know I want to have children with her, hopefully soon, but I'm not the one to decide." Tom said and I blushed even more, the sweetheart.

"Just use your Brit charmes than you will have a little boy or girl in 9 months." Chris said, Tom chuckled again.

"No, she doesn't work like that, she's different. She just...oh god...she knows what she wants, and she will never do anything she absolutely doesn't want. And she's very cheeky, extremely cheeky, like super mega cheeky. But I love her, she's adorable, her little laugh, just every single thing." Tom said and I was trying way too hard to not cry again right now.

"And I didn't tell her about the show until like two days before the departure." Tom said laughing making Chris gasp.

"You monster! She must've hated you then!?" Chris exclaimed, I heard no reply from Tom only a nervous laugh.

"A little bit, but she was kind of excited too. I gave her a puppy for christmas as kind of a payment for participating in this." Tom said and I let out a deep sigh, inside of my head of course, they don't know I can hear them!?

"Get her pregnant, go have some Loki babies. Your fans would love some Loki babies." Chris said, I nodded, well inside my hesd again.

"I just feel like nobody can get to know her, she's a secret, she's my secret, nobody can touch her. She's mine, and when someone flirts with her, I just get so....mad, she's mine. I don't know if she feels the same, but yeah... That's how I feel about her, she's my best secret, the secret that I want with me for my whole life." Tom said followed by a sigh.

"Propose then, that way you'll be sure that she is yours." Chris said, Tom sighed again.

"I know, I guess I'm just too afraid she'll say no. I mean, look at her, she's like a 10 and I'm a 4. She actually thinks it's the opposite, but it's really not like that. She's the prettiest girl I've ever layed my eyes upon, I love her so much it could be unhuman." Tom said, he is just a dork, but he's my dork.

We're both just dorks, I guess.