Chapter 24

"Hey darling, goodmorning." I heard Tom say and I opened my eyes to see him kneeled down next to my bed.

"Tom?!" I exclaimed as I threw my arms around his neck.

"Wow, wow, wow, calm down, sweetheart." he said and he pulled me up.

"I love you, I love you so much!" exclaimed and I pecked his lips.

"I love you too, but you go need to have breakfast." he said but I shook my head.

"I just wanna go home, with you, and cuddle, and kiss you." I said as I hugged him close.

"Okay, okay, calm down. Let's go home then." he said as he placed both his hands on my back.

We then both quickly said our goodbyes to Sarah and Emma before heading home.

In the car we both sang along to the songs, which is unfair because Tom can sing a bit but I can't.

"Oh, I know I know. When I compliment her she won't believe me. And it's so, it's so. Sad to think that she don't see what I see. But every time she ask me," Tom sang and he pointed to me.

"Do I look okay?" I replied and he chuckled.

"When I see your face. There's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause you're amazing. Just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. 'Cause, girl, you're amazing. Just the way you are." he then sand while I dramatically did the backup vocals.

"Your smile does make the world stop and stare for a while." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Don't be cheesy, I have a terrible smile, I have the smile that looks like a frog." I said and he chuckled.

"Why do you always compare yourself to frogs?" he asked making me sigh.

"Because I simply look like one." I said and he shook his head dissagreeing.

"Models don't look like frogs." he said and I sighed again.

"Have you ever seen a model without the makeup and photoshop? Well, they look like frogs." I said and he shook his head.

"But you look gorgeous, we should work on your self-esteem. You need to know that you look beautiful." he said and I groaned.

"But I look like a frog?! How can I think I look normal when I have a face like this?!" I exclaimed as I held my face next to his.

He quickly pecked my lips before facing the road again.

"I think you always look fantastic, and you certainly know that I think that." he said and I nodded.

"But still... When we're home I'm gonna do my makeup, put a sweater on and lay on the couch." I sighed but he shook his head.

"Remember I have something planned for today! So you can't just wear a sweater and sweatpants!?" he exclaimed and I sighed loudly.

"Oh come on?!" I exclaimed making him chuckle.

"Do me a favour, don't embaress me again." he said and I grinned.

"Oh darling, have I ever?" I asked in a fancy tone making him sigh.

"Way too many times, Mari!" he exclaimed, I laughed evily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baking class together? Awesome!" I exclaimed as I hugged him tight.

"Benedict said that I should try it with you, so I thought why not now." he said and I hugged him even tighter.

"You're the best, I love you." I wispered and I quickly pecked his lips.

"Now go get dressed, I'm not taking you there like that." he said and I groaned.

I walked into my closet and I grabbed my black skninny jeans and a bright blue crop top. And then also my blue adidas shoes.

A little bit of makeup, and a messy bun so I won't have any hair flying into my face.

"Okay, I'm done!?" I yelled as I walked into the living room again.

"Wait, gotta feed Pike first!?" he exclaimed but I sighed.

I sat down on the couch while I watched Tom feed Pikey, which looked very cute and adorable.

After five minutes we were already driving through London, but this time in complete silence... Pretty awkward...

"So... Excited for tomorrow?" he asked and I raised my shoulders.

"I don't know." I said and he nodded.

"Where do you hope we'll get dropped together for the Marvel show?" he asked but I sighed.

"Thomas, why are you trying to get into a conversation? I was perfectly fine with our silence even though it was a bit awkward." I said making him sigh.

"Look, Mari, I am afraid. I'm afraid that the people who will watch the show will think we're only together because someone arranged us. Alot of people think I can only date famous people so I will get more famous, which isn't the case with us."  he said and I gently placed my hand on his.

"Nobody will think someone arranged us, nobody would ever think we could ever end up together. We're the opposite of eachother?!" I exclaimed happily and he sighed.

"I know, and that's why people think our relationship is fake! Mari, you know I care for you, and I can show that on camera. You on the other hand, can't, I'm not being mean, just honest." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"I can't? What do you want me to do? Have sex on camera while we're dropped in like a freaking jungle, oh, I don't think so." I said and he chuckled.

"We've already done that, so we're not doing it again. But I'm just trying to say that we should act like we're closer. All the others are already married, have children, and then us... We have been dating for a week!? In the program they will interview us in like how much we know about eachother, and I highly doubt your knowledge about me, darling." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Like you know everything about me?!" I exclaimed and he raised his eyebrows.

"You have two middle names that you truly hate, your older brothers gave you those names, but you were too afraid to tell me. Your full name is Mari. Eva. Kim. Hart. You started modeling at the age of 12, you were stopped on the street and asked if you wanted to be a model, you agreed. At the age of 22 you were getting interviewed and someone asked you about your twin sister, you got emotional, left, and moved to London." he said not looking at me once.